Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing...

Cyler Miles has a strange delivery and limited arm strength. Just what I'm hearing.

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 286
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Courtesy of UWDoogpound
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Miles isn't a great passer ... we get it.

Regardless of what happens this year I wouldn't be shocked if he gets pushed next year.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Miles is a one year guy. No way in hell he is the starter next year unless he takes a miraculous step forward this year.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Miles is a one year guy. No way in hell he is the starter next year unless he takes a miraculous step forward this year.

Unless of course the rest of the QB's suck worse.

And I don't think Miles is as bad as he looked against Stanford. People are overreacting to what will probably be the worst game of his career.

DNC, I really hope so man. Miles triggers the explosive personality disorder in me like no other right now.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

And I don't think Miles is as bad as he looked against Stanford. People are overreacting to what will probably be the worst game of his career.

This. Who's going to displace him?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I wish people would give Stanford more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

Notre Dame averaged 35 points in their first 4 games before managing just 17 at home against Stanford. Sloppy Steve's USC offense scored just 13 against Stanford but has averaged 38 points in all of their other games.
    dnc said:

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HFNY said:

I wish people would give Stanford's defense more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

Notre Dame averaged 35 points in their first 4 games before managing just 17 at home against Stanford. Sloppy Steve's USC offense scored just 13 against Stanford but has averaged 38 points in all of their other games.

dnc said:

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks for the edit because that's exactly what I meant.

HFNY said:

I wish people would give Stanford's defense more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

dnc said:

• Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

I wish people would give Stanford more credit and I hope our defense is as good / complete as theirs' soon.

dnc said:

Notre Dame played Stanford in a downpour with swirling wind. Stanford has a good defense, but most of what went into the score had to do with the shitty weather.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2014
    TTJ said:

dnc said:

This. Who's going to displace him?
    I would hope carta samuels can at least challenge for the job next year. That's Petersen's guy after all
  • Options
    KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

Notre Dame played Stanford in a downpour with swirling wind. Stanford has a good defense, but most of what went into the score had to do with the shitty weather.
    It wasn't the weather that won the game, it was a broken play on defense by Furd at the end of the game.
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

It wasn't the weather that won the game, it was a broken play on defense by Furd at the end of the game.
    No, what won the game is ND's defense doing to Stanford what Stanford's did to Washington's offense.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    KenND said:

HFNY said:

dnc said:

So, what you're saying is... Notre Dame was cheated by the Official?