Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do we all agree the PAC-12 sucks?

And do we all agree that UW is more experienced, talented and athletic than everyone they still have to play, other than Oregon and UCLA?

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Pac-12 sucks. There is no reason to add anything else.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

If we lose to Cal things are seriously F'd up. Do we agree on that?

Cal is one of the better teams in the conference. A loss to Cal could even be considered a quality loss as the PAC 12 stands now.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No

Pac 12 will be undefeated in bowl games.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And do we all agree that UW is more experienced, talented and athletic than everyone they still have to play, other than Oregon and UCLA?

Thank you Dick Baird.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PLSS's silence is telling.
  • Options
    MarkKoopmanMarkKoopman Member Posts: 33
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

i think we can all agree that you have a simple mind, cannot handle the complexity of the ever-changing landscape of college ball and that you spend an inordinate amount of time speculating about where the mutts rank in terms of the Pac12 and nationally.

Let me help you out. Parity has come to the Pac12........somewhat. There may not be any more dominating teams. Thing of the past.

It is truly bizarre that you would think that a team like Cal beating the mutts means the Pac12 sucks. That Cal team is for real. Goff is most definitely for real. Get ready for him to pick apart your secondary saturday.

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

i think we can all agree that you have a simple mind, cannot handle the complexity of the ever-changing landscape of college ball and that you spend an inordinate amount of time speculating about where the mutts rank in terms of the Pac12 and nationally.

Let me help you out. Parity has come to the Pac12........somewhat. There may not be any more dominating teams. Thing of the past.

It is truly bizarre that you would think that a team like Cal beating the mutts means the Pac12 sucks. That Cal team is for real. Goff is most definitely for real. Get ready for him to pick apart your secondary saturday.

MarkKoopman - 1
    Auburn - 0
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

If this isn't a whooooooosh I'll light myself on fire and hug PDXatbat to death.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Ironic given your stance on the SEC. It's obvious that Mississippi St., Ole Miss, Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn are top 10 quality. Texas A&M is borderline, but Mississippi St. might just be that good. Oregon, Arizona, Stanford nor UCLA would be a top 5 team in the SEC this year. We might not have any Vandy's unless you count Colorado as part of the conference, but we have a crap load of B to C+ teams. I don't think depth of mediocrity equals quality with a conference. I still rank it higher than the Big10 and the ACC, but that isn't saying much.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cuogs pray for this on a nightly basis.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707

If we lose to Cal things are seriously F'd up. Do we agree on that?

The betting market says we are only 40% likely to beat Cal.

So if this is your perspective...things are seriously F'd up regardless of whether we pull out the win. Unless we not only win but also look like a completely different team than we did the first five weeks.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    The term fuckhole is really underutilized.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cal... is @#$%*!> $@^, (NTTIAWWT).
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Yes.

No.

/thread