Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Ducks v Coogs thread

14567810»

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    AZDuck said:

From what I've seen of UW there is no shit to be talked. Coogs always play us inexplicably close.

#TheScript

There's no way that Washington holds the Ducks under 40 unless Mariota is filmed beating up some sorority chick in an elevator.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

AZDuck said:

From what I've seen of UW there is no shit to be talked. Coogs always play us inexplicably close.

#TheScript

There's no way that Washington holds the Ducks under 40 unless Mariota is filmed beating up some sorority chick in an elevator.
    UW's DL >>>>>>>>> UO's OL.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Direct from my facebook feed, "Horrible call refs....Pass interference!! Guess they don't want Oregon to lose.. Great job tonight Cougs!"

Like Mt. Rainier or Tits, natural and beautiful, predictable in terms of existence.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    With the attrition on our OL, I wouldn't overlook Georgia State if they were next on our schedule. We're in a world of hurt right now, and our defense is fucking garbage
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

AZDuck said:

#TheScript

No DL that starts Evan Hudson deserves more than three >>>.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,655
    dhdawg said:

Orange Slice isn't familiar with KKKliff KKKingsbury, BJ Simons, and other Texas Tech system QB's whose names I've forgotten.

Graham harrell
    FREE PUB!!

(and it's KKKliff KKKyle KKKingsbury)

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

AZDuck said:

#TheScript

....And after the beat down, he "Fucks her right in the pussy! Repeatedly."
  • CanardCanard Member Posts: 504

AZDuck said:

#TheScript

While it's true that the makeshift Ducks OL is playing like shit, the UW DL has played less than shit teams, so we'll just have to see about next month's game.