Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I'm walking to the mailbox

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,315 Swaye's Wigwam
and wearing a Husky t-shirt....this goatee fuck in a tank top driving a red civic drives past me and waves his finger. Even though he had a goatee....He didn't have his hat on backwards so I can't say it was a duck....probably was though because he was in a car and driving away and didn't have the stones to stop.

Who are these fucks? It would never even cross my mind to say something to a Duck/Cougar but these assholes have to say or do something all the time. Screw it....Jake is taking a nap (3 year old) and I'm gonna walk back down the street and screw with his car.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Doog Post O' The Day!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    HuskyJW said:

and wearing a Husky t-shirt....this goatee fuck in a tank top driving a red civic drives past me and waves his finger. Even though he had a goatee....He didn't have his hat on backwards so I can't say it was a duck....probably was though because he was in a car and driving away and didn't have the stones to stop.

Who are these fucks? It would never even cross my mind to say something to a Duck/Cougar but these assholes have to say or do something all the time. Screw it....Jake is taking a nap (3 year old) and I'm gonna walk back down the street and screw with his car.</blockquote

100% Coug. Duck wouldn't have given you a second look.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club
    So, did you fuck with his car, or was that just shit talk?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,315 Swaye's Wigwam
    I walked all the way down our street ( the direction he was going) until it ended and then looped back around but couldn't find a red Honda Civic.....not sure where he went.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club
    I'm hearing he allegedly went to 7-11 on Aurora Ave