Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mad Son's Ramblings: The Sky is Falling?

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited September 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
imageMad Son's Ramblings: The Sky is Falling?

Mad Son returns to give his analysis of what the Washington-Hawaii game means going forward.

Read the full story here

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,902 Swaye's Wigwam
    Good chit, angry guy
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    Thanks Tequilla.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TL, DR summary: It was a scrimmage. LIPO.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    Upvoted for using "are wont to be". Your prose makes me wax nostalgic for a simpler, better time......

Good job Oedipal Complex.
  • VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    I agree that moving Taylor back to receiver was a good move, I just don't see Kasem Williams returning to pre injury form anytime soon. He is not the same player. As Peterman reiterated, 1/3 of the game is special teams and I saw a vast improvement over the squad we fielded at UCLA last year. And finally, another fan who agrees with me that Coz was a major problem with the previous staff. We have seen a rash of new blood in recruiting OL, and I blamed him I believe rightfully, for much of our problems recruiting at that position. Nice write up...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2014
    Vegasdawg said:

I agree that moving Taylor back to receiver was a good move, I just don't see Kasem Williams returning to pre injury form anytime soon. He is not the same player. As Peterman reiterated, 1/3 of the game is special teams and I saw a vast improvement over the squad we fielded at UCLA last year. And finally, another fan who agrees with me that Coz was a major problem with the previous staff. We have seen a rash of new blood in recruiting OL, and I blamed him I believe rightfully, for much of our problems recruiting at that position. Nice write up...

Chest made a good point regarding Kasen. We shouldn't really need him until Pac 12 play. These games can be used to knock the rust off and gain some confidence. How can we tell for certain that he won't be the same player after one game? Many of us thought this would be the case, myself included, but I don't think the Hawaii game confirms that. Even if he was himself, your boy Lindquist wouldn't have been able to get him the ball.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Kasen is still a year out for full stability and lateral agility, I'm afraid. I am glad to see him out there after such a callous injury but do not expect much this year.

As Sven pointed out, it was a scrimmage. Pete got to see live reps for most of the 3 deeps and it was a win - albeit ugly. Next....

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    I think Sky was the name of one of the JOEY girls Sark used to thrust his 2 inches of thunder into.