Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

main reason UW isnt favorite in the north

2»

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

There are currently three 4* QBs on the roster that Sark brought in.

Another left the program early.

This is LITERALLY the only thing you can't hammer Sark about.

The fact that the doogs on Doogman agree with you only confirms my poont.

Now go roll off the Aurora Bridge and die in a pile of ebola infested dead bodies you fucking doog.

Nick Montana should never have been a 4* QB. He has a 4* legacy name, but a 2* QB ability.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

There are currently three 4* QBs on the roster that Sark brought in.

Another left the program early.

This is LITERALLY the only thing you can't hammer Sark about.

The fact that the doogs on Doogman agree with you only confirms my poont.

Now go roll off the Aurora Bridge and die in a pile of ebola infested dead bodies you fucking doog.

Nick Montana should never have been a 4* QB. He has a 4* legacy name, but a 2* QB ability.
    O rly???

Heaps sucks too.

They were both still highly rated, and every one of you recruiting NAMBLA types were all over them at the time.

I'm not wasting any more time "defending" Sark, but he brought in QBs.

Check the facts.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This is the first time I have ever read that UW (or any school not named Oregon) ever led for Mariota. Our version of the legend is that Mariota was pretty much unrecruited until QB GENIOUS! Mark Helfrich discovered him in between bouts of banging Spooge's ladyboys in Waikiki.

You guys sure this isn't one of those Citrus 3 bullshitteries, like "Tyner's coming to UW because ACADEMIS!"
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Snark didnt recruit a QB in 2010, 2011. He wiffed On Hundley, Kessler, and Mariota (All were UW leans at some point). Sark took Montana and Antavius Sims-Derrick Brown in '10 and '11 respectively. Thats why I blame Sark for fucking up the qb situation for Petersen. Complete fuckshow around here during Sark's tenure.

With Mariota or any fucking serviceable upperclassman with experience at QB and Petersen and co would be a serious contender to we in this conference. Sark flat ignored the qb situation (this from a supposed QB guru and genius.)

Update: Heaps just lost the starting QB job to a true freshman @ Miami.

According to your buddies over at Doucheman??? For the guy who is the self proclaimed "football expert" on this board, you are pretty fucking stupid when your meds get out of whack.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    How is leaving 2 RS sophomores and a RS freshman, all of whom were 4 star recruits, bad QB recruiting? Not every kid turns out to be a star. You should know this given the amount of time you spend researching TBS on doogman.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    kh83 said:

The problem isn't the quality. It's the sequencing. In a perfect world, we'd be replacing our 5th year senior with a 4th year junior or 5th year senior. As is, we have a highly rated 3rd year Soph. The last 3rd year soph we had wasn't particularly highly rated but ended up ok. I think we'll be just fine.

That rarely happens, especially at the good schools. Winston was a redshirt freshman when he took over. Same with Manziel and Mariota. McCarron won a title as a redshirt sophomore. Sam Bradford won the Heisman as a sophomore. QB's that are good don't typically stick around if they aren't going to be the starter until their 4th or 5th year. The highly ranked QB recruits often commit to schools where they can get playing time by their 2nd or 3rd season.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    This thread is stupid.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    If Peterman is worth his meat, he should be able to win even with a mediocre QB. Chip Kelly got Oregon to the Natty with a QB that didn't make the NFL.