Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

APAGs SEC Game O' the Week ft. Bitches and possibly Hoes

Or APAGSECGOTWFTBAPH for short.

Alright so here is how this works. We will be featuring one SEC game every week. Each team will be represented by a girl. For example-

Alabama- Katy Perry

West Virginia- Jessica Alba

(sidenote I will not be using bow wows like those two for the actual constest)

So your job is to pick not only the winner but also the girl that I arbitrarily decide is most attractive. If you pick the team that wins, that's 1 point. If you pick the girl that wins, that's 1 point. If you get both right, that's 5 points.

In this example if you picked Alabama-Katy Perry and Alabama won you would get 1 point. If you picked West Virginia-Jessica Alba and they lost you would get 1 point for Alba being > Perry. But if West Virginia pulled of the upset and won you would get 5 points for getting the girl and game right.

The girl and team are connected as a single pick. In the above example you can't pick Alabama with Jessica Alba or West Virginia with Katy Perry.

Prizes:

1st place gets control over my avatar image until the next football season. I will use whatever you want and you can change it whenever. As long as Hitler and his yes men on the board of directors are ok with it. Picture must be iphone accessible.

2nd place gets Sven's $20. Because that's the first loser.

3rd place I will send a copy of one of DJs books that I will personally autograph. This CAN NOT be sold for personal profit.

Rules:

I am the judge, jury and executioner. I will not cheat to help anyone. I will try to be fair. But I will also make up rules as I go along.

To the game!

Week 1- MAD HATTER edition

Wisconsin

Arbitrary rule- if there are multiple girls in a picture, only the most attractive girl is eligible. Up to you to figure out which one that is.

LSU

Make your selections below. Or not. I don't give a fuck.

Comments