Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hooks.NET - 12's should get credit!

SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Ok so I know this is probably a crazy, dumb idea but isn't that what this place is all about? I was watching the SuperBowl soundfx episode again and as Peyton Manning is explaining the safety, it's clear that the crowd noise caused that to happen.

So, shouldn't the 12th man get credit for scoring 2 points in the SuperBowl? Not officially, of course, but unofficially? I'm thinking in the same way that Holmgren presented the game ball to the 12's for the Giants game a few years ago, maybe the team should unofficially recognize that for the first time in SuperBowl history, fans scored points.
He should have stopped after the first sentence. The 12's should definitely be awarded for being able to yell a lot while shitfaced. #12thman

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ok so I know this is probably a crazy, dumb idea but isn't that what this place is all about? I was watching the SuperBowl soundfx episode again and as Peyton Manning is explaining the safety, it's clear that the crowd noise caused that to happen.

So, shouldn't the 12th man get credit for scoring 2 points in the SuperBowl? Not officially, of course, but unofficially? I'm thinking in the same way that Holmgren presented the game ball to the 12's for the Giants game a few years ago, maybe the team should unofficially recognize that for the first time in SuperBowl history, fans scored points.
    He should have stopped after the first sentence. The 12's should definitely be awarded for being able to yell a lot while shitfaced. #12thman

ohferfucksakes

Disagree, but they deserve all the credit when Allen's Seahawks lose.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

He should have stopped after the first sentence. The 12's should definitely be awarded for being able to yell a lot while shitfaced. #12thman drenched himself in gasoline and jumped into a volcano before becoming a football fan.

FTFY
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you buy a replica ring/trophy for something someone else did please kill yourself.

Didn't you read the thread? The 12s DID win the Super Bowel. Or at least got the Hawks the lead. Fuck Paul Allen for making them buy replica rings. Clearly they deserve rings of their own.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish I could gather up a couple thousand Stringfellows and inflict some damage on these 12's.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to start calling them 2s now.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club
    I say we find that sumbitch and make him the Friday sacrifice, and I don't mean making him LEAVE!!1!! I'm talking gasoline-doused, AIDS-infused, napalm mudslide sacrifice.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

Please go down to Oxford, Mississippi....introduce yourself to Damore'ea Stringfellow and tell this story.

Report back.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary