Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Fisching Report Recruiting Thread Sponsored by the Enumclaw Truck Stop

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 24
    Neither twat is embedding
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,297
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 24
    Whoopsie.

At least vanilla keeps me from deleting a comment still.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    They are adding more offers to the 2025 class too. Up to 126 offers out according to 247.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,159
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I've seen more recruiting in a week than in two years

It’s hard
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,971
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s hard
    I like’d most parts of Pete’s picky strategy. Now we’re? air mailing offers like whoregon.

In the current state of our roster I don’t care. Just makes it tough to track at the truck stop.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

It’s hard
    I like’d most parts of Pete’s picky strategy. Now we’re? air mailing offers like whoregon.

In the current state of our roster I don’t care. Just makes it tough to track at the truck stop.
    In the era of the unrestricted transfer portal, it pays to make as many connections as possible
    That’s an excellent point. It may not pay off now, but it could pay off down the road
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,580
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone know when Carter was supposed to do his visit to Seattle? The fact he isn’t officially a part of Alabama yet seems like a good thing.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We live in crazy times for "college football" ... I miss stories about players having car dealership jobs and not having to show up ....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 24

It’s hard

I remember when being picky meant Pete was racist. Good tims.
    I’m going to take some heat with this one so feel free to fuck me off now. I chose the word picky intentionally.

I may have been part of the problem and not the solution with this one… he’s not a racist but Pete’s preference seemed to inadvertently provide a narrative that was then misconstrued into Pete’s a racist.

The natty roster was filled with Pete’s peak recruiting preferences. So something to be said there for his talent, character, hard worker, etc evaluation criteria.

IIRCC this was peak subk - ddy craziness and that theory left the boreds and carried to other parts of the interwebs. I even recall hearing that it was being used as a part of negative recruiting but who knows if theirs any validity to that.

Definitely a blemish for the boreds.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 24
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It’s hard

I’m going to take some heat with this one so feel free to fuck me off now. I chose the word picky intentionally.

I may have been part of the problem and not the solution with this one… he’s not a racist but Pete’s preference seemed to inadvertently provide a narrative that was then misconstrued into Pete’s a racist.

The natty roster was filled with Pete’s peak recruiting preferences. So something to be said there for his talent, character, hard worker, etc evaluation criteria.

IIRCC this was peak subk - ddy craziness and that theory left the boreds and carried to other parts of the interwebs. I even recall hearing that it was being used as a part of negative recruiting but who knows if theirs any validity to that.

You a fast strategy poster?🤔🤔
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It’s hard

Those were strange, dark times for the truck stop. People were making the usual throw shit at the wall type comments, mostly jokingly, but it didn't come off very well or very funny.

Ancient history though. DDY is ded, coker disavowed his roots and became a crusader for some cause that I never grasped, subK jumped off a mountain in protest when some 5'11" defensive end didn't commit, and I like to think that Ballz finally called the wrong person bitch and got his fat face rearranged.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589

Or he’s trolling like Coleman. A team full of trolls is what we deserve on this bored.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, I’m confused.

Fudgie is dialed in though apparently.