Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to DeBoer's Daughter

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,883
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

I really hate to agree with Hhusky, but it's a business. Very few show any loyalty anymore. These aren't my values, but if you waved a bunch of money in my face, who knows? Alabama is probably the number one blueblood right now, and Washington isn't. That's reality. You don't have to like it, but the shock and awe and leaping off the Aurora Bridge shit is kind of silly.

Listen you extra chromosome collecting fucking autistic moron, read the fucking room or shut the fuck up...

No one cares or wants to hear about your equivocating "business decision" sperging
    Are you going to cry? Grow the fuck up faggot.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,096
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

One the one hand he could have been set for life here, still gotten a massive raise/top 10 salary, AND been able to watch his daughter's entire college career. For a few dollars more he threw that away.

As I keep saying, I don't think it was primarily about his salary. It was about the resources that Bama has
    He literally just made the national championship with the paltry resources we have here. What difference does it make?
    And let's be real, you get those resources through success - he built up the energy around the program to get the money flowing...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

One the one hand he could have been set for life here, still gotten a massive raise/top 10 salary, AND been able to watch his daughter's entire college career. For a few dollars more he threw that away.

As I keep saying, I don't think it was primarily about his salary. It was about the resources that Bama has
    I’ve found that with some in this group you need to shout it at them 10x and it still might not land….
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Word on the street is his wife is a serious bitch. But she was part of the reason it took to long to make the decision. Enjoy your divorce fucko.

The last $50 million was not consensual
    If she is calling lawyers right now I'd be SHOCKED. Secure the bag.
    That's what I'm saying, the money isn't there yet, but she's about to take half of what Bama's giving him.
    Oh yeah, she needs to play the long game here...secure representation now, document hardship (estrangement from daughter and living in AL should suffice), and then wait for Skeeter to throw a brick through her car window after they don't win a natty by year 2, PROFIT.
    Pre-emptive PM to "Skeeter" ... I'll pay for your WAM membership when you're ready.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    DHD said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Word on the street is his wife is a serious bitch. But she was part of the reason it took to long to make the decision. Enjoy your divorce fucko.

The last $50 million was not consensual
    If she is calling lawyers right now I'd be SHOCKED. Secure the bag.
    That's what I'm saying, the money isn't there yet, but she's about to take half of what Bama's giving him.
    Oh yeah, she needs to play the long game here...secure representation now, document hardship (estrangement from daughter and living in AL should suffice), and then wait for Skeeter to throw a brick through her car window after they don't win a natty by year 2, PROFIT.
    Pre-emptive PM to "Skeeter" ... I'll pay for your WAM membership when you're ready.
    I’m ready
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I really hate to agree with Hhusky, but it's a business. Very few show any loyalty anymore. These aren't my values, but if you waved a bunch of money in my face, who knows? Alabama is probably the number one blueblood right now, and Washington isn't. That's reality. You don't have to like it, but the shock and awe and leaping off the Aurora Bridge shit is kind of silly.

I’ve said this much in other posts, we all are creatures of self interest and every relationship, personal or professional is AT WILL, we can all walk at anytime.

BUT as is the case with any breakup/divorce/work termination the other party has the right to get upset.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,983
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

A guy with no roots here took another job for a more money. You start up smearing his wife and daughter.

Try not to act like jilted lovers, girls.

Soft
    Where you been? Boreds at its best right now. Everyone’s? going to kill themselves.
    Like a friend on a family vacation right now. Watching the family fight and no idea what to do with my hands.

The obvious answer is obvious. Use lotion.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He literally just made the national championship with the paltry resources we have here. What difference does it make?
    The most important resource, prestige.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 808
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

I’ve said this much in other posts, we all are creatures of self interest and every relationship, personal or professional is AT WILL, we can all walk at anytime.

BUT as is the case with any breakup/divorce/work termination the other party has the right to get upset.
    I know I’ve been waiting to donate to Hardcore Husky waiting to see if the Alabama board would come calling!!!
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Houhusky said:

Listen you extra chromosome collecting fucking autistic moron, read the fucking room or shut the fuck up...

No one cares or wants to hear about your equivocating "business decision" sperging
    Are you going to cry? Grow the fuck up faggot.
    You are posting fairy tales about someone waving money in your face like a teenage hourly worker. Nobody cares.
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes