Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thought today

13»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2014

And the difference between Petersen and Mora? Petersen could be at UW for 10-15 years. Mora probably goes back to the NFL in the next few years.

Wow, couldn't disagree more on Mora. Why would he abandon the juggernaut he will have built? He's in the realm where he belongs -- college football!
    I think the competitor in him wants another chance at the NFL. I don't know if that will be in two years or five, but I see him jumping at some point. Who knows though? It's definitely jumping the gun to say he's building a juggernaut. He's building a very good program, but it's a tough conference and things can change quickly.
    By all accounts he's a loyal guy, his wife loves LA, and if he builds something special that's something to savor not abandon for the Not For Long league.
    His wife loves LA.

1. how do you know
    2. ?
    3. ??
    4. Profit.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,587 Founders Club

And the difference between Petersen and Mora? Petersen could be at UW for 10-15 years. Mora probably goes back to the NFL in the next few years.

Wow, couldn't disagree more on Mora. Why would he abandon the juggernaut he will have built? He's in the realm where he belongs -- college football!
    I think the competitor in him wants another chance at the NFL. I don't know if that will be in two years or five, but I see him jumping at some point. Who knows though? It's definitely jumping the gun to say he's building a juggernaut. He's building a very good program, but it's a tough conference and things can change quickly.
    By all accounts he's a loyal guy, his wife loves LA, and if he builds something special that's something to savor not abandon for the Not For Long league.
    His wife loves LA.

1. how do you know
    2. ?
    3. ??
    4. Profit.
    Mods?