Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Congrats on being a quitter though weed isn’t a drug. This commit style post is gaay.

I remember at the tender age of 10 ordering from BMG doggy style and the chronic. Single handedly helped ruin my life.

Look how far snoops fallen since then.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    watch him get lung cancer after giving up smoking
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    "After influencing millions of people to smoke pot, I've decided to quit because it's not healthy, and anyone who continues to smoke it is an idiot."

You gotta love it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"After influencing millions of people to smoke pot, I've decided to quit because it's not healthy, and anyone who continues to smoke it is an idiot."

You gotta love it.

What a fag. I always thought so anyways but it's good to get confirmation.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Seem to have struck a chord. Was just passing on what I'm earring!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    Come on Snoop.

Just be like Yella smoke some dad weed J's every once in a while.

Everything in moderation.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    Sodas/edibles time for snoop.

I don't do weed but when I do, it's a 20 mg ginger beer (after 8 regular beers).

The federal government banning these things killed people who had no other option but to inhale plant.

Start the tug thread.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,865
    Snoop didn't say he was giving up edibles.

*Loophole.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bracing for the downvotes and fuck offs.

Good for Snoop.

In the fight to get pot legalized, people touted its benefits and how it was less harmful than other drugs (even nicotine), making people think it’s benign.

But sorry, from a scientific standpoint it’s still a drug, just like caffeine and a whole lot of other things that “aren’t that bad”. And as such, it does have the potential of causing health issues after prolonged use. And maybe that’s why he’s quitting using it. We’re not his doctor.

I understand his need to put out a statement about it since it’s been such a big part of identity, but it’s sad he feels like he has to.

Anyway, respect his decision.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to bake some brownies.

Lipo
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Good for Snoop.

In the fight to get pot legalized, people touted its benefits and how it was less harmful than other drugs (even nicotine), making people think it’s benign.

But sorry, from a scientific standpoint it’s still a drug, just like caffeine and a whole lot of other things that “aren’t that bad”. And as such, it does have the potential of causing health issues after prolonged use. And maybe that’s why he’s quitting using it. We’re not his doctor.

I understand his need to put out a statement about it since it’s been such a big part of identity, but it’s sad he feels like he has to.

Lipo
    It relieves stress, the most underrated of all underrated killers.
    So does a nice glass of whiskey or a cold beer at the end of the day. But then there’s unfortunately people who have the misfortune of developing alcoholism.

Like @YellowSnow said, it’s all moderation and knowing your body and its limits.
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Good for Snoop.

Lipo
    Long ago my when I was a high stress killer my wife called it my medicine
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Good for Snoop.

Lipo
    So does a nice glass of whiskey or a cold beer at the end of the day. But then there’s unfortunately people who have the misfortune of developing alcoholism.

Like @YellowSnow said, it’s all moderation and knowing your body and its limits.
    Alcohol doesn't relax your brain the same way. Weed allows your brain to block out the noise and concentrate on solving a problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Good for Snoop.

Lipo
    Long ago my when I was a high stress killer my wife called it my medicine
    I would do it on the weekends if I had to work on the weekends.

Got a lot done in every case.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,254
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Snoop and Willie Nelson have become Cheech and Chong of the 21st century. Everyone has a "I got stoned with......." story about them, and weed is brought up every time either one is mentioned. Snoop may be looking to re-brand, recognizing that the "80 year-old pot head" bit has been done...by Willie. I heard that Willie doesn't torch up anymore, from emphysema, but went edibles.

He's not a kid from the LBC anymore, or even a rapper, really...he's an entertainer
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Good for Snoop.

I didn't call him a fag for quitting. It was for the idiot comment.