Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing re: McMillan VS Seahawks Doctor

BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
My sources inside the hospital claim Doctors told McMillan to stop being a little bitch and play or he isn't getting drafted.

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,935
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

My sources inside the hospital claim Doctors told McMillan to stop being a little bitch and play or he isn't getting drafted.

@bisonduck confirm or deny?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    See you next year Mcman
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    McMillan, Polk, Bernard starting next year
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Knee sprains are weird.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

And a 7th year Giles Jackson rested and ready.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Polk is gone dude stop this
    Paging @AdidasDwag
  • Options
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Polk is gone dude stop this
    Pre NIL yes. But someone gives him the big bag to stay in school.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think it depends on NIL and QB but it's not as obvious as it would have been in years past. Everyone thought Rome was leaving last year. If Deboer brings a legit QB in and he gets Rome's NIL type deals then it's definitely on the table
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Polk was projected as an early 4th rd pick a little over a month ago. He has only increased that since. This dude is probably going late 2nd round if a team is smart. Why would he pass that up to play for an unknown quarterback? With Penix throwing him the ball, he's at peak value. Coming back next year is like still holding bitcoin even after it was at $68k.
    Well he could theoretically wait to declare till after he's heard what QB is coming in. I think the idea is that he would be the feature downfield receiver next year and could play into the 1st round. Idk just whimsical doog thoughts
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,115
    Canadawg said:

I think it depends on NIL and QB but it's not as obvious as it would have been in years past. Everyone thought Rome was leaving last year. If Deboer brings a legit QB in and he gets Rome's NIL type deals then it's definitely on the table

It wasn’t just the NIL. It was MPJ throwing down the gauntlet at the team banquet. Nobody was leaving after that. Not even Grubb to Bama.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

Canadawg said:

It wasn’t just the NIL. It was MPJ throwing down the gauntlet at the team banquet. Nobody was leaving after that. Not even Grubb to Bama.
    I love how everyone knows what only Rome and his family knows. If you haven’t noticed Penix has been hurt a lot. There was no guarantee of anything other than Rome did what the fuck Rome wanted to do. If fucking Polk likes playing in college and he makes money to do so. he will return. If not he will go to the NFL.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whatever the case, it appears the decision to come back was a very good one for Rome on several levels.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,115

Canadawg said:

I love how everyone knows what only Rome and his family knows. If you haven’t noticed Penix has been hurt a lot. There was no guarantee of anything other than Rome did what the fuck Rome wanted to do. If fucking Polk likes playing in college and he makes money to do so. he will return. If not he will go to the NFL.
    Rome and Trice and Troy and Grubb.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Canadawg said:

Rome and Trice and Troy and Grubb.
    I love Troy. It's a damn shame we never had another good tackle so we could have moved him inside to his natural habitat. Him crushing the oregon corner was one of my plays of the year. Tv didn't do it justice.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Polk was projected as an early 4th rd pick a little over a month ago. He has only increased that since. This dude is probably going late 2nd round if a team is smart. Why would he pass that up to play for an unknown quarterback? With Penix throwing him the ball, he's at peak value. Coming back next year is like still holding bitcoin even after it was at $68k.
    @DerekJohnson true ?