Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A question for the bored since @flatus won't respond

EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Who is 0regon's best conference win after Utah?

WSU?
Colorado?
Stanford?
Cal?
Moral victory over UW?

Serious question. Hoping for serious answers.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Washington, after we beat your ass in the Championship game, if you make it there. After Oregon who's your best Conference win? That tough Arizona team?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Uh, I apologize, I forgot to ask permission to leave the board for a few hours.

Colorado.

Why? Who cares?

You still running with the false narrative that I think Oregon has a better SOR than UW?

I don't and never said that.

I said Oregon and UW *likely* will have a similar SOR *if* UO wins out and wins the CCG over UW.

I think you're pressing if you believe any reputable pundit would disagree. By similar it will be within 2-3 spots, top 5-6.

This isn't hard. Relax.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,340
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not normally a duck sympathizer, but I am chortling at how upset some Huskeez poasters are getting on this topic. As flatus rightfully pointed out, if UW just keeps winning, it's all irrelevant.

So why bother now?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Washington, after we beat your ass in the Championship game, if you make it there. After Oregon who's your best Conference win? That tough Arizona team?
    So, it's a game that you have not played yet? Got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    TheHB said:

I'm not normally a duck sympathizer, but I am chortling at how upset some Huskeez poasters are getting on this topic. As flatus rightfully pointed out, if UW just keeps winning, it's all irrelevant.

So why bother now?

Thanks @TheHB. A voice of reason.

You'd think I spoke poorly of Don James based on the reactions, lol.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,340
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

You'd think I said Don James was a pedophile who preyed on deaf and blind kids.

Fuck off!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

We can only play who is on the schedule. Congratulations you got us in Seattle.
  • Options
    flatus said:

EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Uh, I apologize, I forgot to ask permission to leave the board for a few hours.

Colorado.

Why? Who cares?

You still running with the false narrative that I think Oregon has a better SOR than UW?

I don't and never said that.

I said Oregon and UW *likely* will have a similar SOR *if* UO wins out and wins the CCG over UW.

I think you're pressing if you believe any reputable pundit would disagree. By similar it will be within 2-3 spots, top 5-6.

This isn't hard. Relax.

I am running with the narrative that you think the Utah win is a lot better than it is. Now, I see why you are trying so hard.

You have no other wins against Div I teams with a winning record.

Believe whatever you want. And thank you, for pointing this out to me.

Race Bannon just might be right, again.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

flatus said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

You'd think I said Don James was a pedophile who preyed on deaf and blind kids.

Fuck off!
    He didn't?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

Other than Oregon, who's your best win?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Just trying to understand the ducks that post here. One was trying to convince UW fans that 0regon's win at Utah will end up being the best road win for any P12 team this year.

And, looking at these answers, the ones that are responding are showing very little ability to actually provide a logical answer.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

WSU?
    Colorado?
    Stanford?
    Cal?
    Moral victory over UW?

And last year it was in Eugene. Your Pooont?

Your, to date, resume sucks. And you did luck out by missing Arizona this year.

I give you some credit, you seem to understand that the strength of schedule will change between here and the end of the year. The person to whom this poast is directed - didn't.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Just trying to understand the ducks that post here. One was trying to convince UW fans that 0regon's win at Utah will end up being the best road win for any P12 team this year.

And, looking at these answers, the ones that are responding are showing very little ability to actually provide a logical answer.
    Who said that? Is that a belief that most or hell even a significant minority of Duck fans believe? If I'm to be held to account for what some single Duck fan says would you like to defend haie's head up the ass uniform conspiracy theory?

I've asked the question now 3 times and you've yet to give any answer. Who is UW's best win other than Oregon?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

The scheduling conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Who said that? Is that a belief that most or hell even a significant minority of Duck fans believe? If I'm to be held to account for what some single Duck fan says would you like to defend haie's head up the ass uniform conspiracy theory?

I've asked the question now 3 times and you've yet to give any answer. Who is UW's best win other than Oregon?
    (Using your stupid fucking logic) Oregon state and Utah.

You are not good at this.

Both Arizona and USC are quality road wins. And both teams are better than anyone on your schedule so far that you have beaten (after Utah).

Let's clarify one thing. You want to ignore the loss to Washington so we can compare second best wins?

0regon STILL loses.

• Options
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Flat Ass. And you responded to the post where flat ass was called out. And you responded in a DIP SHIT manner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Flat Ass.
    If Utah only loses to UW, it will be 9-3 and the highest ranked P12 team not named Oregon or Washington at the end of the season.

It will be the best road win in the conference. And it is now.

But that's not what the original argument was about.

Because you were late to the thread, you failed to read that my only point was that, *after the CCG*, if UO beats UW, the SOR of those 2 teams will be similar. It might not be if Utah loses the rest of it games and Arizona wins out, but that's unlikely.

But USC is not a better road win. Their D is so bad they fired the coordinator after the game for fuck's sake. USC lost to 3-loss Notre Dame by 4 TDs. And Utah beat USC *on the road* without Rising. You think Utah sucks, correct? They have the same road win as UW @ USC. It was the week before the Oregon beatdown in SLC, no less. And Utah drops 55 offensive points on ASU the week after it got plungered by Oregon. How many did offensive points did UW score on ASU again? Wasn't that game in Seattle?

Utah is horrible, indeed.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

(Using your stupid fucking logic) Oregon state and Utah.

You are not good at this.

Both Arizona and USC are quality road wins. And both teams are better than anyone on your schedule so far that you have beaten (after Utah).

Let's clarify one thing. You want to ignore the loss to Washington so we can compare second best wins?

0regon STILL loses.

USC a quality win. hahahah Who is ignoring the loss to Washington my strawman ass fucking friend? I stated from that outset that you beat us in Seattle. You have a narrative you want to push and it doesn't matter what anyone says to you, you're still going to push it.

My "logic" is that we can only play the games that are on the schedule. You beat us in Seattle, raise the fucking banner. Hopefully you guys don't shit the bed and we get to meet up again in Vegas.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    EwaDawg said:

SFGbob said:

EwaDawg said:

TheHB said:

So why bother now?

Flat Ass. And you responded to the post where flat ass was called out. And you responded in a DIP SHIT manner.
    Quote it for me, you seem like a fucking liar who just makes shit up and I'm not going to just take your word for it.