Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

haie did you realize that all this time Retard Helmet thinks you're a wannabe attention whore?

Comments

• Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

In all seriousness though, please take a breather @SFGbob.

I'm having a fucking blast, most fun I've had on these boards since I showed up here.

Care to defend haie's uniform conspiracy theory? Appears he and Retard Helmet may of had a falling out.
    No clue if this is the conspiracy but, everyone knows Duck eggs are speckled cause they shit them out. Not a great choice for a uniform colorway.
    Appears you think a lot about Oregon's uniforms.
    I bought Jordans 1's and the Blue Sky Walkers at Big5 back in 85, so yeah I pay attention to what Nike's putting out. I also use a Rem870 when I go out duck hunting. Take my affinity for Nike gear and my love of Confit and you end up noticing when most of the Oregon fan base rolls into Seattle wearing shit-speckled gear.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

I'm having a fucking blast, most fun I've had on these boards since I showed up here.

Care to defend haie's uniform conspiracy theory? Appears he and Retard Helmet may of had a falling out.
    No clue if this is the conspiracy but, everyone knows Duck eggs are speckled cause they shit them out. Not a great choice for a uniform colorway.
    I bought Jordans 1's and the Blue Sky Walkers at Big5 back in 85, so yeah I pay attention to what Nike's putting out. I also use a Rem870 when I go out duck hunting. Take my affinity for Nike gear and my love of Confit and you end up noticing when most of the Oregon fan base rolls into Seattle wearing shit-speckled gear.
    I don't own a single Duck jersey. I never have. I'm not sure why people, especially grown men wear jerseys. But it's a free country wear whatever the fuck you want. What's even more head scratching than wearing a jersey, is coming up with an elaborate conspiracy theory about how Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington as some kind of cope to deal with the fact that your team has had their ass beat so frequently by Oregon.

Now that's weird.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

I don't own a single Duck jersey. I never have. I'm not sure why people, especially grown men wear jerseys. But it's a free country wear whatever the fuck you want. What's even more head scratching than wearing a jersey, is coming up with an elaborate conspiracy theory about how Oregon selects their uniforms when they play Washington as some kind of cope to deal with the fact that your team has had their ass beat so frequently by Oregon.

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.
    Thanks for confirming the reason why you came up with your "theory" haie. I suspected it, now I know.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Some weird shit going on. Even for this place

I honestly don't get what Blob is talking about 1/3 of the time at this point or it's beyond pressing. I do understand most of the Slug rants. poor little Bob. So broken. LMAO
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Oh. You're trying divide and conquer on a message board at this point. I like Haie. He's real, and that's not true of everyone here. He can say whatever he wants within the rules.

Completely owned.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.
    Thanks for confirming the reason why you came up with your "theory" haie. I suspected it, now I know.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Oh. You're trying divide and conquer on a message board at this point. I like Haie. He's real, and that's not true of everyone here. He can say whatever he wants within the rules.

Completely owned.
    I've encouraged, hell I've nearly begged haie to run his fucking mouth regarding his conspiracy theory. The more he does the funnier it gets. Your tongue has been so far up his ass Retard Helmet that I'd need a crowbar to get any separation between you two.

Yeah, haie is "real" alright. A real fucking moron. Might explain the attraction between you two.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

I honestly don't get what Blob is talking about 1/3 of the time at this point or it's beyond pressing. I do understand most of the Slug rants. poor little Bob. So broken. LMAO
    Yes, yes, I'm obviously "pressing" or having a "meltdown." I'm sure it has something to do with my post count.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Now this I can believe.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

You aren't very smart Mike.

I mean, none of the quooks are. That's why you're all quooks, but still.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

That gif is literally you on here. All day everyday.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

You still didn't get it. Of course.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

I do get it. That’s you. On here. Everyday.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

Nope.

"everyday"

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

Nope.

"everyday"

Jesus Christ.
    Everyday.

Where’d you go to school again?

Were you in stem?

Did you go to the brew pub?

Did you get a new driver?

Was it $150?

Are you retired in your mid 30’s?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Well Retard Helmet did say that haie is a wannabe attention whore.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

Nope.

"everyday"

Jesus Christ.
    Everyday.

Were you in stem?

Was it $150?

Thank you for the recap.

To answer: yes.

But you said 'every day'.

Last I checked threads are made about me here every day and @ me.

Sounds like you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

RTD said:

SFGbob said:

Now that's weird.
    Rent free.

As always.

oh, okay.

Nope.

"everyday"

Jesus Christ.
    Everyday.

Were you in stem?

Was it $150?

Last I checked threads are made about me here every day and @ me.