Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Top 4 Upset Watch for this weekend?

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club
#1 Georgia BYE
#2 Michigan vs. Michigan State
#3 Ohio State vs #7 Penn State
#4 Florida State vs #16 Duke

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,775 Swaye's Wigwam
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,775 Swaye's Wigwam

Penix needs to put a poundin' to ASU's roundin'

A lil hurtin while he’s squirtin.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club

I’m fully expecting to hate how the next two weeks of Husky games play out. They will be much harder than we all hope. Natural letdown vs a bad ASU and the bring your own juice environment at a bad Stanford team worry me. They shouldn’t but they do. Just win and get ready for “Game of the Year part II Electric Los Angeles Sunset”.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m fully expecting to hate how the next two weeks of Husky games play out. They will be much harder than we all hope. Natural letdown vs a bad ASU and the bring your own juice environment at a bad Stanford team worry me. They shouldn’t but they do. Just win and get ready for “Game of the Year part II Electric Los Angeles Sunset”.
    I don't think UW will have a let down given that DeBoer is coach
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully Penn State can upset Ohio State but then that probably just puts Penn State ahead of UW.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,256 Swaye's Wigwam

Hopefully Penn State can upset Ohio State but then that probably just puts Penn State ahead of UW.

One of these three big ten teams is getting in. Probably should be rooting for one of them to sweep the others. They probably get two in if they all lose once to each other.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,590 Founders Club
    The ACC could have two unbeatens in their CCG. They probably won't because it's that time of year

The B1G play each other like the Pac. Best either can do is two one loss teams after the championship game

Odds of two teams from any conference is slim this time

Champions only
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,279 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

One of these three big ten teams is getting in. Probably should be rooting for one of them to sweep the others. They probably get two in if they all lose once to each other.
    Yeah I don't think it's time to really start worrying about the other teams until they hypothetically get past the USC/Utah/Oregon State chunk.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Duke is the only one of those 3 that is an upset or has a chance to be an upset.

Michigan will beat Michigan State by 40+

I actually think Penn State is better than Ohio State
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

Whatever the spread is take the over. Fats is going to bring up the embarrassment from last year and insert a broken splintered plunger.

Kind of feel bad for Dillingham as he seems like he will be a good coach but his alma matter has been made into such a mess by their crappy president and AD.
    Doogles said:

Root for Utah over SC and Florida to continue cooking in the SEC.

Need to plow a top 10 Utah and top 10 Oregon State.

My thoughts exactly.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter

If we win we are in. Doesn't matter what Utah is ranked at.

Right. The Pac-12's non-conference performance guarantees the conference will be viewed incredibly well by the computer metrics the CFP committee looks at.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Yes, but can we get in if we lose the p12 champion game undefeated like TCU last year?

Just got done with a top 10 clash at Husky Stadium. Thinking I might like another.