Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,821
    That was a GOOD Arizona team.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    If one of you fags is Brandon C please drink bleach.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,703 Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL BOBLET!!!

Imagine giving a shit about Twitter and the daily circle jerk that goes on there between duck and husky fans.
    edited October 2023

Imagine being blanked by a DIII Stanford team for an entire half and then talking shit about a desperate Arizona coaching staff that actually has some talent to work with, multiple transfers from both our schools, and whose entire game plan is to be able to tell their boss that they only lost to Washington by a score or two.
    haie said:

Imagine being blanked by a DIII Stanford team for an entire half and then talking shit about a desperate Arizona coaching staff that actually has some talent to work with, multiple transfers from both our schools, and whose entire game plan is to be able to tell their boss that they only lost to Washington by a score or two.
    “That WAS a good Arizona team.”

haie said:

I'll mark you down as being impressed by the high school coach scheme that Stanford ran against you that blanked Oregon for almost a half then.

I get why Ducks have this irrational respect for Stanford, even 5+ years after they decided to drop football.
    haie said:

haie said:

I'll mark you down as being impressed by the high school coach scheme that Stanford ran against you that blanked Oregon for almost a half then.

I get why Ducks have this irrational respect for Stanford, even 5+ years after they decided to drop football.
    Haie’s Twitter account confirmed.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    @haie raging like a faggot is peak @haie.

If you don’t love it, you’re not alive.

haie said:

haie said:

Haie’s Twitter account confirmed.
    Confirmed.

haie said:

Come on they didn’t have any film on that midget QB.
    46XiJCAB said:

You? guys are bleeding out of every gaped out orifice for a win over your master WASHINGTON.

Truth.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

You? guys are bleeding out of every gaped out orifice for a win over your master WASHINGTON.

Truth.
    Projecting. As always.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    This is the @haie at his pitiful best. I bet he listens to Rome.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    If he was at least humorous from time to time he'd be bearable, there are other people here who hate Oregon as much as haie but at least some of them are funny from time to time. haie is just an insufferable, humorless dipshit.
    edited October 2023
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    If he was at least humorous from time to time he'd be bearable, there are other people here who hate Oregon as much as haie but at least some of them are funny from time to time. haie is just an insufferable, humorless dipshit.
    He’s such a humorless dipshit that he lost his shit when I posted a joke about Heimuli & Flowe for Zona.
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    He’s such a humorless dipshit that he lost his shit when I posted a joke about Heimuli & Flowe for Zona.
    lol.

Flowe and Danny "Hammer"?

100% chance you blew them as recruits for years. So I was pointing out that you probably shouldn't be making fun of them.
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    Huh. I'm surprised that you don't find me funny.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    lol.

Flowe and Danny "Hammer"?

100% chance you blew them as recruits for years. So I was pointing out that you probably shouldn't be making fun of them.
    See, told ya he’s a fucking moron and liar.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Truth.
    Huh. I'm surprised that you don't find me funny.
    I find you tragic.