Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to all you business owners, execs and paid consultants

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
(note: I originally typed 'managers' but corrected it quickly. I don't expect you to understand. Also, added 'paid' to consultants because unless you're actually cashing checks for the bullshit you spew, it doesn't really count)

In every disaster lies opportunity so I was thinking why not help out with the border problem while changing a few lives and making a buck or two?

Thinking of heading down to Az or Ca (hi race!) and 'adopting' a half dozen new landscapers. I figure get guys strong enough to run a mower and trimmer, I can easily undercut the competition without having to pay 'family' members. The barn outback can be converted into a bunkhouse... it's already plumbed for a shitter and shower.

I don't know... I'm just trying to help, ya know?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Beautiful, just like how Amerikkka was founded. Hi ozone!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club
    This better be a whoosh
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    rather than sit on your ass and criticize those who are doing something to solve the problem, what are you doing to help solve the problem?

BTW, I'll beat your current landscape maintenance contract by 50% for the next six months.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    If you pay them 15 bucks an hour and get them an ID, I'm okay with this.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Do you pay your kids to mow the lawn?... I didn't think so.

All family members contribute to the lifestyle we enjoy.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I don't get it.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    They wouldn't get visas.

I am a paid consultant who runs a business where I charge $1,000 per post.

That'll be $1,000 for my input.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    I'm not following what your business plan is? There are already tons of landscape businesses out there with extremely cheap labor. What sets you apart? What is your value proposition?
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    The barn outback can be converted into a bunkhouse... it's already plumbed for a shitter and shower.

Don't want to do that, it opens up pandoras box and you'll be hearing from Familias Unidas por la Justicia.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/06/skagit-berry-grower-must-offer-housing-to-families/
  • QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162

(note: I originally typed 'managers' but corrected it quickly. I don't expect you to understand. Also, added 'paid' to consultants because unless you're actually cashing checks for the bullshit you spew, it doesn't really count)

In every disaster lies opportunity so I was thinking why not help out with the border problem while changing a few lives and making a buck or two?

Thinking of heading down to Az or Ca (hi race!) and 'adopting' a half dozen new landscapers. I figure get guys strong enough to run a mower and trimmer, I can easily undercut the competition without having to pay 'family' members. The barn outback can be converted into a bunkhouse... it's already plumbed for a shitter and shower.

What? Has every Home Depot in the area run out of Messicans?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

Yes.

They are heading back to the border to find kids to bring back with them so they can stay.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

Yes.

They are heading back to the border to find kids to bring back with them so they can stay.
    #Obama#Itsnotamnesty
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,691 Founders Club

I don't get it.

I don't think anyone does.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

I don't get it.

Especially the guy you voted for.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Topdawgnc, pressing, most threads.
    topdawgnc said:

I don't get it.

Especially the guy you voted for.
    you're not very good at this