Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,829
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

As opposed to polite and friendly rape?

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,474
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Would have been better hiring Wilcox than Campbell. Cook it.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Would have been better hiring Wilcox than Campbell. Cook it.

Agreed. Campbell would've been a shit show. Wilcox would've posted scrappy 7-8 win seasons at UW...which is still a shit show but less so FWIW.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I know we? talk about Washington not giving a fuck about football but fucking hell, the entire state of Iowa somehow gives less than zero fucks.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2023

I know we? talk about Washington not giving a fuck about football but fucking hell, the entire state of Iowa somehow gives less than zero fucks.

If we’re now comparing the state of Iowa VS WA, at least as far as Football, I’m out..
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

When I attended the '91 Rose Bowl, it seemed like the entire state of Iowa was in LA/Anaheim
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

According to a police affidavit, Ralph accused the woman of cheating and shoved her several times, including once into the stairs. The resulting injury caused the woman to lose mobility and she pleaded with Ralph to call an ambulance, police wrote. He refused and instead lay on top of her and raped her as she cried and begged him to stop, according to the affidavit.

Kid has a motor and won't stop until the echo of the whistle

It's not rape if it's not rape. Her owen friends said she was bragging about it. Go ahead and lynch the black cockus though, RacistBannon.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    At this point, only a Big12 fluffer like Tequilla would defend this guy. Didn't he win like 3-4 games last year? Oh, but they were close losses.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking landmine. Fats win in Eugene destroys what this guy did in a meaningless COVID "New Years 6" bowl.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2023

Players being able to place bets with their phone is going to become quite common really. Like a bottle in a coaches desk drawer or the IT guys smoking weed at lunch

They need to match the rules to NFL. Expecting college football players not to bet on nba games and punishing them for it is absurd
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Did they at least win the bets? They didn’t win shit on the field this year.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2023
    SECDAWG said:

If we’re now comparing the state of Iowa VS WA, at least as far as Football, I’m out..
    Iowa Hawkeyes have a pretty rabid and loyal fan base considering the overall football product they put on the field.

2022 Average Home Attendance:
    19. Iowa Hawkeyes . . . 69,250
    24. Washington Huskies 62,933

https://badgerswire.usatoday.com/lists/top-25-college-football-teams-in-home-attendance-for-2022-season/
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    5-Year (2018-2022) Average Home Attendance:
    19. Iowa Hawkeyes
    22. Washington Huskies
    24. Iowa State
    77. Washington State
    https://collegefootballnews.com/rankings/college-football-attendance-rankings-2023-five-year-program-analysis