Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Brayden Platt 4* LB Yelm drops Top-8

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

High school recruiting is a really interesting business at the moment ...

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

3* MWC all-star recruits coping POTD.
    No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

Participation trophies like TCU earned don’t count.

But I’m good if Fats D is going with this strategy.
    We have a top 25 class and a staff that Bama is trying to poach from.

Good luck with Keg Boy fag.
    Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?

Current uw 24' class #65. UO #11.
    Current uw 25' class no results. UO #11.

#YeahButStill
    And when the next douche boy coach comes to Oregon and “has to clean house” of the shitty 4 and 5 star players from the prior regime, will this even matter?
    The shitty 4-5* stars that have dominated uw for over 20 years now? Those guys?

Says more about uw football than Oregon.
    Are you saying Oregon has been getting 4 and 5 star classes for 20 years?
    No, I’m saying Oregon has dominated uw and the PAC-12 with and without them. Facts.
    haie said:

Talks about "coping" then lays down another 3 shit posts for good measure. Not upset. At all.

Are you retarded?

If I didn’t answer you duck obsessed Doogs you’d all feel ignored. Like I said. This is shits and giggles for me.

When you’re the clearly superior program there’s nothing to be upset about.

Enjoy 2023!

Peak Fats D!
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,750
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

Given the way the transfer portal is working PLUS the increasingly Charmin-soft quality of top players that are used to everybody sucking their dicks ...

No - it's understanding that with the number of players that go into the transfer portal that attrition within programs is at an all-time high so finding the right balance between players that can come in and develop in your program (and remain happy) and supplementing that roster with experienced players transferring in is paramount.

We're seeing this at extreme levels in college hoops where the blue bloods seem to be focusing more than ever on transfers as the elite HS prospects are increasingly going to the G-league or overseas.
    If you can’t recruit elite HS players you’re not winning a NC. You can play the portal all you want but you’re not going to be a serious title contender if that’s your strategy.

See UGA.
    I see UGA and I see no scenario where Oregon is like them in any way. Especially not with a Keg Boy fucking coach where young inexperienced coaches don't even make the CFP let alone win them.
    Did I compare UO to UGA? You do this shit all the time. Only dumbasses believe that you can recruit less than elite HS talent and believe you can even have a shot at winning a NC.

Great, you'll finish in the Top-25 but never near the Top-5 with those type of classes.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!
    Enjoy being the kings of doing less with more. You idiots have been talking about recruiting for duckades and have no natty to show for all of daddy's money.
    Cool story, should we compare overall records, bowl appearances and title games played in and head to head series? Or are we gonna walk down memory lane to 1992?

#YeahButStill
    And when the next douche boy coach comes to Oregon and “has to clean house” of the shitty 4 and 5 star players from the prior regime, will this even matter?

No, I’m saying Oregon has dominated uw and the PAC-12 with and without them. Facts.
    You suck at reading comprehension. My post was about 4 and 5 stars from the prior regime. You expanded it to 20+ years. Now you’re saying you’re not talking about 4 or 5 star players. WTF.
    LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

LawDawg1 said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tequilla said:

See UGA.

Congrats!

Fag.

Enjoy 2023!

#YeahButStill

You suck at reading comprehension. My post was about 4 and 5 stars from the prior regime. You expanded it to 20+ years. Now you’re saying you’re not talking about 4 or 5 star players. WTF.
    I broke down the the 14 5* over on the recruiting board. Slice it anyway you want Oregon has owned uw with zero. 1,2,3,4 5* guys.

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2023
    One thing WA has in this century that OR doesn’t: An 0-12 (winless) season.

One thing OR has in this century that WA doesn’t: 12 wins in a row against their main rival.

UW squeaked by OSEwe in Seattle last year. The game is in Corvallis this year.

USC is overwhelmingly favored to win the conference in 2023, not UW.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    One thing Oregon didn't have in 2022: A win over Washington.
    edited April 2023
    One in a row . . . Congrats!

Since Rick Neuheisel’s tenure, Washington has had one Head Coach with a winning record against Oregon, to wit: Kalen DeBoer, 1-0.

Washington has had four head coaches sonce Weasel who never beat Oregon, to wit: Gilby, 0-2; Willingham, 0-4; Sark, 0-5; and Jimmy Fake, 0-1.

Petersen, the Savior, was 2-4 against Oregon.

Kalen DeBoer, is 1-0.

The Doogs are very delusional after a big win.

Where’s Washington projected to finish in the PAC-12 next season?

Still have a Natty penciled in for next season?

LIPO
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    nice essay you sound delusional and scared
    Just the facts, Fudgie.

BTP goes to bed with Lanning and Oregon on the brain. He knows what’s coming.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Since Rick Neuheisel’s tenure, Washington has had one Head Coach with a winning record against Oregon, to wit: Kalen DeBoer, 1-0.

Washington has had four head coaches sonce Weasel who never beat Oregon, to wit: Gilby, 0-2; Willingham, 0-4; Sark, 0-5; and Jimmy Fake, 0-1.

Kalen DeBoer, is 1-0.

LIPO
    Fascinating history, as always CryptKeeper

46XiJCAB said:

He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….
    He would have been good 25 years ago. He's too stiff and not fast enough to cover in space hth.
    It's cute that you act like you know shit.

Guy just ran an 11.09 100M at 6' 2" 240+.

WDWHA.................LOL.......................BTP coping and struggling.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

He wanted to OV and we told him no (you can dispute this all you like). He's a JAG with some pretty muscles.

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….
    He would have been good 25 years ago. He's too stiff and not fast enough to cover in space hth.

How much of a life loser do you have to be to know this kid's 100m 🤣

Skippy's more emotionally invested in UW's recruiting than every doog here.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have a soft spot for Yelm. Don't know the kid but I want him. Not many Tornadoes go big school but the population is blowing up

My gramps had a mill in Yelm
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….

He doesn’t have any interest in playing for Fats D. That’s all you need to keep being reminded of.

Loser.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….

He doesn’t have any interest in playing for Fats D. That’s all you need to keep being reminded of.

Loser.
    You're more obsessed with a D that trucked you? In the 4th quarter than anyone else here.

Remember that Nix couldn't even get within field goal range with the game on the line either.

Our coach is an offensive guy. Your? coach is a defensive guy that took it up the ass from Beavlet for 19 straight runs.
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Kalen DeBoer, is 1-0.

LIPO
    Fascinating history, as always CryptKeeper
    Just the facts, BaseKunt.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

WDWHA POTD!

Sure LOL…….

Loser.
    You're more obsessed with a D that trucked you? In the 4th quarter than anyone else here.

Remember that Nix couldn't even get within field goal range with the game on the line either.

Our coach is an offensive guy. Your? coach is a defensive guy that took it up the ass from Beavlet for 19 straight runs.
    Cool story Bro. I'd keep reliving the greatest Husky win in nearly a decade too. It was BIG for you. Those 3 points. I hope Fats D at least sent Lanning a thank-you for the Win card.