Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UT

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

we won a road game @texas be fr

Should have just played it in Austin. Austin makes San Antonio look like Eugene.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Worthy just dropped another TD.

LOL.......
    haie said:

Should have just played it in Austin. Austin makes San Antonio look like Eugene.
    Austin fucking sucks ass. Now filled with Cali dipshits and New Yorkers. Itโ€™s the PDX of the SW. it was a great place in the 90โ€™s.

Keep Austin Weird!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Austin fucking sucks ass. Now filled with Cali dipshits and New Yorkers. Itโ€™s the PDX of the SW. it was a great place in the 90โ€™s.

Keep Austin Weird!
    Austin sucks? LOL...................

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

LOL.......

You mean the 5 star? I thought stars were all that mattered to you failures ๐Ÿคฃ
    edited December 2022
    Funniest part of the broadcast was when the crew met with the uw staff and asked who their best corner was.

Silence.

Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Funniest part of the broadcast was when the crew met with the uw staff and asked who their best corner was.

Silence.

That was funny to you?

What's funny to me is that DeBeers is a winner who is going to keep his foot on your throats in a way Pete would not.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

What's funny to me is that DeBeers is a winner who is going to keep his foot on your throats in a way Pete would not.
    Better hope Fats wins next year in Seattle. After that itโ€™s 3* all-star time. Those Jimmy classes are not getting better with tim.

Even your portal is filled with 3* jags.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

Better hope Fats wins next year in Seattle. After that itโ€™s 3* all-star time. Those Jimmy classes are not getting better with tim.

๐Ÿ˜‚

Low info fan can't stop jerking it to inflated stars
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

Your fellow dipshit is pretty excited about the 4* "haul" of Fats. Sometimes, just for laughs, I look at Jimmy's classes. You're all going to go back to hating Huff after Peterman's OL recruits cycle out.

And those WR's? After McMillian and Odunze leave. Holy shit. I'm sure Bernard is gonna be the next coming. Washed out at MSU and crawls back to uw.

LOL....................................................
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

Your fellow dipshit is pretty excited about the 4* "haul" of Fats. Sometimes, just for laughs, I look at Jimmy's classes. You're all going to go back to hating Huff after Peterman's OL recruits cycle out.

And those WR's? After McMillian and Odunze leave. Holy shit. I'm sure Bernard is gonna be the next coming. Washed out at MSU and crawls back to uw.

Huff and the O line sucked under Petersen

Those of us who know football know Huff still sucks

It's the head coach and the QB that saved his ass this year and the OC

He didn't just suddenly decide to be a good coach after sucking for years
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

Peterman couldn't recruit OL that's why he hired Huff in the first place. All those OL are Huff's recruits, not Pete's.

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

So it's the gimmick MWC offense?

At least you admit it.
    dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

Peterman couldn't recruit OL that's why he hired Huff in the first place. All those OL are Huff's recruits, not Pete's.
    I remember when Pete closed Rosengarten. Last visit. OKG for life shit. Read it right here.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

I remember when Pete closed Rosengarten. Last visit. OKG for life shit. Read it right here.
    Not our fault if you were dumb enough to believe anything @BallzDeep wrote.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

So it's the gimmick MWC offense?

At least you admit it.
    Full circle where Oregon fans now call the UW offense a gimmick

Rattled beyond belief
    I'm surprised at you Race. You're more on the ball than that response would indicate.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete ran the MWC offense

DeBoer runs the NAIA offense

And Oregon fans are now reduced to calling it a gimmick
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

There isnโ€™t a Husky detail that slips past you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

dnc said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Silence.

That was funny to you?

๐Ÿ˜‚

You do? None of us do. Except that he kicked your ass.