Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We'll be podding at 11am today

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club

world cup on old man

I figured you’d be a soccer fag.
    the world's game you geezer

The world sucks compared to the US. Hth.
    Agree the accommodations for fans look like Fyre Fest. I like soccer though and get to be overly patriotic for a week or two.

Where's J-bag & his picture of Auschwitz?

Interesting that one of the first flags you see on the fence is that of Germany.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153

I know there were players that came out with the seniors last night that still have eligibility. Who were they? And, how is this usually handled between the players and coaches?

And for fun, can you relive why Tyrone's "Suddenly Senior" was such a fiasco.

Thanks

Telling kids who suck to FUCK OFF is perfectly acceptable. Ty's problem is he inexplicably did so to our kicker, Braunshweiger, who was not terrible, and a db who would have probably been a starter. I think Braunshweiger's dad aired his grievances to the media afterwards as well
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,464 Founders Club
    haie said:

godawgst said:

Great turnout by Husky Nation last night. Announced attendance of 67,932 was only 300 less than for Sparty back in September.

Friday's video of Kalen handing out tickets to students like they were tic-tacs worked like a champ !!

Thank you for that. No one had any clue about your ex customer PTSD stance on complaining about a product you aren't obligated to pay for before that.

You're like some Old who got pissed off by New Seasons because they didn't help you find your favorite brand of oatmeal, so now you shop at Whole Foods but still can't shut the fuck up about New Seasons. We get it dude.

It's Colorado. Stadium more full than SEC stadiums playing same talent.

Also, the point of the video was for you to watch it. Guess what? You watched it.
    Me watching the video proves what?

sorry you don't like the message. Don't read and comment on it then.

lol on SEC comparisons.

I enjoyed doing the wave with 16k other fans left in Q4 how about you.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,267

world cup on old man

Only reason being that any poor person can kick a ball around a dirt field.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

world cup on old man

Only reason being that any poor person can kick a ball around a dirt field. pitch