Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Blue Chip ratio still a thing

12346»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

You?re traveling up the road a half hour to play beavlet.

It's a daunting task for a team as a soft as Oregon though. I get it.

Oregon state is better than WSU. Another easy game for UW. Could take you into the 60s in SOS.
    Literally all you have in this argument is that you had to play Georgia, and in the grand scheme of getting to the playoffs that game clearly didn't matter.

So let's just skip to looking at the conference schedule where I've laid out for 2 pages why I'm right.

Soft Oregon lost. Beavlet might get them too. Hell, they could lose out.

All because UW "got lucky" and had their safety fuck up Blo Dix's ankle. Lulz. Cry more fags!
    Imagine complaining about going to Pullman after a basically bi at home. Sad to see. Especially from such a bad ass UW team who kicked the shit out of a soft Oregon team.
    I'm not complaining about that at all.

You're right about the soft Oregon team getting the shit kicked out of them by a badass UW team though. We're getting somewhere now.
    Utah would cream UW home or away.

Also Oregon really got the tough end of the stick with three of their trickiest games stacked at the end of the season without any bi’s or basically bi’s mixed in. UW set up perfectly a few times this year, before UCLA etc.
    UW has owned Utah. Jimmy Lake dunked on them even.

Also, we don't deal in hypotheticals.
    Wrong. Oregon is the weakest. Take out game day and they would be on a 3 game losing streak right now. That carried them for weeks.
    Major pressing.

Refusing to admit any advantage you have on a given weekend is loser talk. At some schools it doesn't matter. Not in Eugene and Pullman.

UCLA walked into a situation which they weren't prepared for and Chip was a pussy the entire game.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Oregon state is better than WSU. Another easy game for UW. Could take you into the 60s in SOS.
    Literally all you have in this argument is that you had to play Georgia, and in the grand scheme of getting to the playoffs that game clearly didn't matter.

So let's just skip to looking at the conference schedule where I've laid out for 2 pages why I'm right.

All because UW "got lucky" and had their safety fuck up Blo Dix's ankle. Lulz. Cry more fags!
    Imagine complaining about going to Pullman after a basically bi at home. Sad to see. Especially from such a bad ass UW team who kicked the shit out of a soft Oregon team.

You're right about the soft Oregon team getting the shit kicked out of them by a badass UW team though. We're getting somewhere now.

Also Oregon really got the tough end of the stick with three of their trickiest games stacked at the end of the season without any bi’s or basically bi’s mixed in. UW set up perfectly a few times this year, before UCLA etc.

Wrong. Oregon is the weakest. Take out game day and they would be on a 3 game losing streak right now. That carried them for weeks.
    Major pressing.

Refusing to admit any advantage you have on a given weekend is loser talk. At some schools it doesn't matter. Not in Eugene and Pullman.
    Or the QB going down in the final minutes of the game when they were about to go up 10 and he’s replaced by a cripple.

I mean, scoreboard but you have to be honest with yourself.

Oregon had everything handed to them this year while UW has been dealt blow after blow. If UW finishes the season out I can seem them making a documentary about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Or the QB going down in the final minutes of the game.

Oregon had everything handed to them this year while UW has been dealt blow after blow. If UW finishes the season out I can seem them making a documentary about it.
    Again pressing.

So you think the entire game was lost because Blo got hurt, even though Blo got stopped in his fucking tracks on 3rd and 1 to put the game away?

You realize that 4th down play got blown the fuck up, even if the QB keeps it right? Lanning even said it was the look that mattered, not who he had at QB.

And then Blo got the last possession and was sacked. Because he can't throw it down the field as consistently as Penix.

You sound like a massive sour grapes quook.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

So you think the entire game was lost because Blo got hurt, even though Blo got stopped in his fucking tracks on 3rd and 1 to put the game away?

You realize that 4th down play got blown the fuck up, even if the QB keeps it right? Lanning even said it was the look that mattered, not who he had at QB.

And then Blo got the last possession and was sacked. Because he can't throw it down the field as consistently as Penix.

Lolz! Pressing!

Try being honest with yourself sometime.

I’m proud of this soft team coached by a retard having the same record as an asskicking team coached by a NAIA genius.

Maybe we’ll get lucky next year and win this time!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

I’m proud of this soft team coached by a retard having the same record as an asskicking team coached by a NAIA genius.

But you are a soft team. Coached by a retard.

But we are an ass kicking team. Coached by coach who lost around 3 games in 3-4 years at th NAIA level.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

But we are an ass kicking team. Coached by coach who lost around 3 games in 3-4 years at th NAIA level.
    Lolz 😆

Pressing at all time highs.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

You're miserable. I get it. Go smoke a bowl and drink a nice Eugene IPA, and if the Utah game gets out of hand, go ahead and bust out the meth.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

You're miserable. I get it. Go smoke a bowl and drink a nice Eugene IPA, and if the Utah game gets out of hand, go ahead and bust out the meth.
    Good luck with your bi tonight while WSU had to go all the way down to Arizona a week before they play you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

Good luck with your bi tonight while WSU had to go all the way down to Arizona a week before they play you.
    Thanks. I will enjoy this. Hopefully dead coach ASU injured Bell enough, doubt it tho.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,314
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread delivers
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,314
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Here’s to Oregon keeping the dumbfuck Lanning around for many, many years.

And, yeah, bump this fucker.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

NAIA champ who got over on a coach with 88 fewer games under his belt, by 3, isn’t exactly something to be going retard over.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

NAIA champ who got over on a coach with 88 fewer games under his belt, by 3, isn’t exactly something to be going retard over.
    Holy shit, what a fucking casual 😆
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Again pressing.

Lolz! Pressing!

Lolz 😆

Holy shit, what a fucking casual 😆
    10-2 at UW in his first year. Almost like winners win!
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,490
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Major pressing.

Or the QB going down in the final minutes of the game when they were about to go up 10 and he’s replaced by a cripple.

I mean, scoreboard but you have to be honest with yourself.

My favorite narrative of only losing because Nix got hurt. Can you mention that he also got hurt getting stuffed while not getting that first down? You're aware it's very possible with him in that you try to run him on The Slip and he gets shut down just like he did
    against the mighty Beav.

Also, when your entire offense relies on a QB running (which it did), very good chance he gets hurt.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oregon’s run matched the UW run before it

Leaving UW ahead

He was specifically told there would be no math!