Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black guy with dreads to Nebraska

Breaking news from Kent Griswold. A large black man with dreads is transferring from UW to Nebraska. We haven't gotten his name yet as all we have at this point is visual evidence. Possible players include Jaylen Johnson Shaq Thompson, or Demorea Stringfellow.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Isaiah Stanback?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Wait? I thought he was going to USC. Remember when a bunch of dumb fuck Doogs led by Kim thought he was going to USC even though they don't know how fucking transfer rules work at all.

He'll fit in at Nebraska. They love black dudes who hit girls.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Wait, if he's in Nebraska, is Ivan still gonna be able to get a hold of him???
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Antoovius Sims
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    we've needed more big black guys with dreads on the DL for years
  • Options

I hope Jaylen feels a lot safer in Lincoln. He didn't feel safe at UW.

I mean would you stay at UW after a note like this?

Hey I'm not saying Stringfellow should leave. Why are you guys saying I'm trying to put myself into the story because I'm not. A lot of twisting going on here.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Jong Vino is at about a 3% correct hit rate. Not bad.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Hey I'm not saying Stringfellow should leave. Why are you guys saying I'm trying to put myself into the story because I'm not. A lot of twisting going on here.
    ...but if Stringfellow were to leave it would definitely be because Petersen mishandled his situation...and he'd definitely head to USC to play for a coach he feels safe around
  • Options

...but if Stringfellow were to leave it would definitely be because Petersen mishandled his situation...and he'd definitely head to USC to play for a coach he feels safe around
    I think Kim is such a dumb fuck he literally doesn't know that UW has to grant his release to a school to transfer to.

It's hilarious how he's been covering this game for damn near 20 years yet still knows less than a fucking 5th grader.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

I think Kim is such a dumb fuck he literally doesn't know that UW has to grant his release to a school to transfer to.

It's hilarious how he's been covering this game for damn near 20 years yet still knows less than a fucking 5th grader.
    We'll see.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Classy choice.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Either way it will be interesting
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He never said he would be transferring to USC. He said he is HEARING he MIGHT go to USC. Learn the fucking difference you twisters.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He never said he would be transferring to USC. He said he is HEARING he MIGHT go to USC. Learn the fucking difference you twisters.

Kim said he could pay his own way at a JC, then transfer to USC with 3 to play 3. Why would he want to go to Nebraska for free, work out with their coaches, have training table, and enjoy top notch facilities when he can fill out endless paperwork for financial aid, work out on his own at 24 hour fitness, and enjoy the nice weather at a Cali JC?
  • Options
    I have only one word to say about this thread.........next
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Breaking at this late hour...String arriving at Lincoln

• Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Let's not give nacho fetters a pass. On the doogman radio show, they literally read live a report from sb nation that string was transferring to Nebraska.

Fatters' response? "I'm not buying it." Followed by Kim agreeing that that wasn't what he was hearing.

Cut to commercial break. When they return, it's all about how of course string is going to Nebraska! USC was ruled out a long time ago.

You. Cannot. Make. This. Shit. Up. They are consistently and fantastically wrong about everything.
  • Options

Let's not give nacho fetters a pass. On the doogman radio show, they literally read live a report from sb nation that string was transferring to Nebraska.

Fatters' response? "I'm not buying it." Followed by Kim agreeing that that wasn't what he was hearing.

Cut to commercial break. When they return, it's all about how of course string is going to Nebraska! USC was ruled out a long time ago.

You. Cannot. Make. This. Shit. Up. They are consistently and fantastically wrong about everything.

Why are you listening to Doogman radio on KJR?!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Why are you listening to Doogman radio on KJR?!!
    same reasons lots of idiots on here still go to doogman.com, id imagine