Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck radio

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All the duck radio guys sound like they're only slightly better at UO finger painting classes than @Scody

The 247 Oregon guys sound like they aren't functional human beings.

Then again all of this goes for most Oregon alums, fans, former players, etc.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

All the duck radio guys sound like they're only slightly better at UO finger painting classes than @Scody

Things emotionally stunted wannabe adults say for $1000, Alex.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

And yet you, despite being a self-proclaimed STEM genius, sound like a dishonest, blow-hard, retard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

And yet you, despite being a self-proclaimed STEM genius, sound like a dishonest, blow-hard, retard.
    That's all you quooks have left. I'm "dishonest".

I have to be.

Otherwise it would illuminate the sad truth about the university of Oregon.
  • Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I stand corrected. He worked at KAGI when he was in high school, doing the weather. That would be the late 60s I think. Long before I listened to the radio. There is a real puff piece on him online. Makes him sound like the second coming. Gave me a good laugh. Sounds like they should have hired him for public relations or fundraising.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I have to be.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I have to be.

I clearly said you're not just dishonest, you're also a blow-hard and a retard. I'll chalk your response up to the "retard" issue.
  • Options
    The most tiresome poaster on all of HH? STEM Dork and it isn't even close. Like a fucking broken record.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I have to be.

I clearly said you're not just dishonest, you're also a blow-hard and a retard. I'll chalk your response up to the "retard" issue.
    Pretty sure I have more direct insight than you do.

Boomers that graduated 20+ years ago are just bitter Fusky hating cunts. GAF about their opinions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

The most tiresome poaster on all of HH? STEM Dork and it isn't even close. Like a fucking broken record.

The hilarious thing is that Oregon is such a shitty school that they don't even have real STEM. Like every college does now but Oregon's just like "Nope, rather steal money from Oregon residents and just have them do sports marketing and journalism."

Oregon is that leftist politician that hates you and doesn't want you to succeed.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

The hilarious thing is that Oregon is such a shitty school that they don't even have real STEM. Like every college does now but Oregon's just like "Nope, rather steal money from Oregon residents and just have them do sports marketing and journalism."

Oregon is that leftist politician that hates you and doesn't want you to succeed.
    OK!

Flute guy.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

And you have Softy. So we’re about even.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oregon doesn’t play school, HTH. There’s two ways schools make money. Develop an education system which graduates generations of high level academias that provide flows of donor funds, or become a sports giant. Believe it or not, the first one takes more time and has a higher cost of entry. Fortunately for Oregon their big money donor happens to be a sports nut. Oregon went for the easy money. I don’t blame them. And let’s be honest, 80% of the blue chips that get recruited, especially in the NIL era, aren’t coming to play school. Why do you think Stanford is continuing to fade? If it was largely about education, Stanford would be riding high.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

UW at least has the good sense to not have Softy be their play by play radio guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oregon doesn’t play school, HTH. There’s two ways schools make money. Develop an education system which graduates generations of high level academias that provide flows of donor funds, or become a sports giant. Believe it or not, the first one takes more time and has a higher cost of entry. Fortunately for Oregon their big money donor happens to be a sports nut. Oregon went for the easy money. I don’t blame them. And let’s be honest, 80% of the blue chips that get recruited, especially in the NIL era, aren’t coming to play school. Why do you think Stanford is continuing to fade? If it was largely about education, Stanford would be riding high.
    This is why I like you. You're honest.

Your Stanford take is cringe though. Complete outlier in all of college football. Private school with less than 10k undergrads. They never should have been good in the first place.

Cal can and should be a lot better though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

UW at least has the good sense to not have Softy be their play by play radio guy.
    How many barely functional jack ducks slobbering all over Oregon air waves again? lol

Softy being in the Seattle market is at least successful.

Being an Oregon radio guy is a sadder existence than the snatch and 46X's "careers".
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

How many barely functional jack ducks slobbering all over Oregon air waves again? lol

Being an Oregon radio guy is a sadder existence than the snatch and 46X's "careers".
    Rent Free my bitch.

Rent Free.

Fucking loser.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And yet despite that BIG market of yours your team's record against that backwater Oregon team has sucked now for nearly 30 years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And yet despite that BIG market of yours your team's record against that backwater Oregon team has sucked now for nearly 30 years.
    "We're a national brand even though our identity is beating a team 5 hours away that actually won something" post of the day!
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

"We're a national brand even though our identity is beating a team 5 hours away that actually won something" post of the day!
    No one knows UW football east of Nevada.