Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yella's Rant of the Week - Dogs on Airplanes Edition

13»

Comments

• Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

My most hated people in order:

Cyclists
    Fat girls who don't give head
    People who bring dogs on airplanes
    Taliban

Can you, at least, qualify "cyclists" @Swaye ? Mt Bikes have zero impact on you as a motorist. And you don't strike me as a hiking fag who needs to get out of my way on the trails.
    I’m one of those hiking fags and I only have a problem with mountain bikers who give me 0.04 seconds warning that they’re passing. Give me 2-3 seconds notice and I’ll be hugging the side of the trail so you can do your thing. Most of the time I’m already there, unless it’s snake season, then I’m walking right down the middle.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

Cyclists
    Taliban

Can you, at least, qualify "cyclists" @Swaye ? Mt Bikes have zero impact on you as a motorist. And you don't strike me as a hiking fag who needs to get out of my way on the trails.
    I’m one of those hiking fags and I only have a problem with mountain bikers who give me 0.04 seconds warning that they’re passing. Give me 2-3 seconds notice and I’ll be hugging the side of the trail so you can do your thing. Most of the time I’m already there, unless it’s snake season, then I’m walking right down the middle.
    @USMChawk that .04 sec guysm are assholes. I try to give like 10 secs warning. Especially to the Marines.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This doesn't men we're going to shower together and swap spit
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishpo31 said:

I’m NO on planes, grocery stores, and especially the fake service dog ruse…WTBS, we took our pup wherever we could, and weren't entitled dicks when we couldn't get in because of her. When living in Seattle (RIP), we would go to Norm's in Fremont, which is (was?) dog-friendly, and take her to brew pubs and wineries that allowed it. We found a dog-place in Lake City that had TVs, and beer and wine, and mostly went there...

We are moving toward peak narcissism
    I blame Cross Fit.
    What do I do if I like to make fun of both take the dog every guysm and Cross Fit Bros?

What about people that bring pit bulls to Cross Fit?

I've actually seen a pit bull at CrossFit. Last week
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Cyclists
    Taliban

Yeah spandex mafia riding 25 mph on a 45 mph road.
    I lived near the Burke Gilman Trail for about two years. 20 months I guess. Whatever. I'd walk or bike on it occasionally. The cyclist fags in Seattle are the most entitled cunts on earth. I wanted to kill every one of them.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2022

Fishpo31 said:

I’m NO on planes, grocery stores, and especially the fake service dog ruse…WTBS, we took our pup wherever we could, and weren't entitled dicks when we couldn't get in because of her. When living in Seattle (RIP), we would go to Norm's in Fremont, which is (was?) dog-friendly, and take her to brew pubs and wineries that allowed it. We found a dog-place in Lake City that had TVs, and beer and wine, and mostly went there...

We are moving toward peak narcissism
    I blame Cross Fit.
    What do I do if I like to make fun of both take the dog every guysm and Cross Fit Bros?

What about people that bring pit bulls to Cross Fit?

Definitely some combination of roid rage, semi-literacy, a chain link fence around his property, and trailer trash
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    Founders Club
    Here’s a new one for you. Mrs Nacho & I take the Nacho dogs to a little neighborhood restaurant and sit on their sidewalk patio.

About 15 minutes in, a 10ish year old kid walks by carrying a fucking cat that’s also on a leash. His unaware douchebag dad (DBD) is 6 steps behind him and the kid stops right in front of our table. One of my dogs is a fucking serial killer and both dogs are on edge ready to attack.

I tell the kid as I’ve got both dogs by the collar to please keep moving. The kid might’ve been autistic because he looked at me and then started to put the cat on the sidewalk.

DBD then walks up and tells the kid to sit down at a table by the door while he goes inside. I’m thinking great, he’s picking up food and they’ll be gone.

In the meantime autism boy let’s the cat down and loses the leash for a moment. Luckily the cat was smarter than both of them and didn’t go anywhere. A guy at the next table tells the kid to go stand by their table because of the Nacho dogs. DBD comes out after not paying attention to autism boy and the smart cat and instead of carry out, this motherfucked gets a table for the 3 of them.

The table in the background is DBD, autism boy and the cat.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Here’s a new one for you. Mrs Nacho & I take the Nacho dogs to a little neighborhood restaurant and sit on their sidewalk patio.

About 15 minutes in, a 10ish year old kid walks by carrying a fucking cat that’s also on a leash. His unaware douchebag dad (DBD) is 6 steps behind him and the kid stops right in front of our table. One of my dogs is a fucking serial killer and both dogs are on edge ready to attack.

I tell the kid as I’ve got both dogs by the collar to please keep moving. The kid might’ve been autistic because he looked at me and then started to put the cat on the sidewalk.

DBD then walks up and tells the kid to sit down at a table by the door while he goes inside. I’m thinking great, he’s picking up food and they’ll be gone.

In the meantime autism boy let’s the cat down and loses the leash for a moment. Luckily the cat was smarter than both of them and didn’t go anywhere. A guy at the next table tells the kid to go stand by their table because of the Nacho dogs. DBD comes out after not paying attention to autism boy and the smart cat and instead of carry out, this motherfucked gets a table for the 3 of them.

CSB. I laffed.

But still…

DBD dad, autism cat has just as much right to the sidewalk as serial killer pit bulls.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2022

What kind of a weirdo takes a cat on a walk? Cats are supposed to roam around until 3 am
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    Founders Club

What kind of a weirdo takes a cat on a walk? Cats are supposed to roam around until 3 am
    That’s what I said!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

How were the nachos?

Bear and the Butcher?
  • Options
    Founders Club

How were the nachos?

Bear and the Butcher?
    How’d you know the restaurant? Good call.

Skipped the nachos this time not because I have self discipline but they ran out during the UK game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

How were the nachos?

Bear and the Butcher?

Skipped the nachos this time not because I have self discipline but they ran out during the UK game.
    @MikeDamone was out drinking paleo old fashioned's on the Bourbon Trail.

Wait - is bourbon paleo cause corn?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

How were the nachos?

Bear and the Butcher?

@MikeDamone was out drinking paleo old fashioned's on the Bourbon Trail.

Wait - is bourbon paleo cause corn?
    It's not paleo 😞

Only silver tequila and vodka allowed on a "cheat day".