Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Basketball: Runner-up Romar is runner-up again

Tacoma kid turns him down a 2nd time (once to Cal, now to Oregon after being a "heavy UW lean"). Kim will just roll his eyes and offer a "wow. Just wow." because its obvious that Romar wasn't going to do the dirty recruiting that everyone else obviously does. Time to move on to Plan D (or we on E now?) Scraping the bottom of the barrell to find enough kids willing to play for Romar for a free education is becoming an annual event

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

How can Romar land any recruit with so much uncertainty going on with his contract status that only runs through 2020? This is why Bleenor thinks he should get an extension as kids are worried that the freshman who come in when they are seniors won't be playing for Romar. No need to commit to so much uncertainty.

Even more fucktarded given that most kids who are really any good typically dont redshirt and leave before their Junior year now anyways...
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Why would a college kid in hoops care how long a coach is at the school as long as he's going to be there for the 1-2 years he's going to be there?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Once Romar LEAVES! you all will see that Kim always was critical on Romar.

You all will end up twisting his words though as always.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Tequilla said:

Why would a college kid in hoops care how long a coach is at the school as long as he's going to be there for the 1-2 years he's going to be there?

That's why it's so hilarious to mock Bleenor for saying that. This isn't satire either he actually complained about how Romar's contract ends in 2020 and is putting a cloud on recruiting.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    But remember, your AD kicks ass even though he keeps Romar around
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    wait

bleenor said in all seriousness that romar's 2020 contract should get extended?

no way
  • Options
    First rule of Doogman is that if you don't know that Butler Cabin is full of shit 100% of the time, you deserve to believe stupid shit like Romar needing to have enough job security to be able to recruit the kids of the players he's currently recruiting.

There's nothing about Phil Bleenor that makes me think that he's dialed into what edgy young inner city kids are thinking about.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

wait

no way

way
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

wait

no way

Voted down for not knowing that Butler Cabin is Butler Cabin FS
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A little while back, the doog basketball fans and Beach were creaming over a 2017 5 star from Texas who is Romar's godson. There will be another Jarbari Parker for us to laugh at soon.
  • Options

A little while back, the doog basketball fans and Beach were creaming over a 2017 5 star from Texas who is Romar's godson. There will be another Jarbari Parker for us to laugh at soon.

I remember Doogs acting like Parker was a lock and we weren't even in his top 10. These Doogs will never fucking learn ever.

No matter how many times history continues to repeat itself they'll continue to plug their eyes ignoring reality.

Also Gladstone, Bleenor did actually say that. I think @DugtheDoog‌ was the one who first posted Bleenor saying Romar needs an extension as 2020 leaves too much uncertainty.
  • Options
    Since when are we worried about recruiting guards? I don't think losing this kid means shit but I'm all for bashing Kim and doogman. Get some perspective, Seven is gone and we have the best HC since Don James. Oregon is sizzle and this kid seems to want to play outside the state. I'm more worried about getting back to sleep when's its 84 at 4:30am. Time for some HHB podcast insomnia assistance.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I remember Doogs acting like Parker was a lock and we weren't even in his top 10. These Doogs will never fucking learn ever.

No matter how many times history continues to repeat itself they'll continue to plug their eyes ignoring reality.

Also Gladstone, Bleenor did actually say that. I think @DugtheDoog‌ was the one who first posted Bleenor saying Romar needs an extension as 2020 leaves too much uncertainty.
    Yes, you are correct. He did in fact say that and even I'll admit I was surprised at the fucktardedness. My first thought after I read that was to immediately come over here and make fun of him.
  • Options

Yes, you are correct. He did in fact say that and even I'll admit I was surprised at the fucktardedness. My first thought after I read that was to immediately come over here and make fun of him.
    It's something that was so fucktarded not even a parody Phil Bleenor account would think to write that. Just like a parody AuburnDoog would have never came up with blaming the Stanford loss on Van Winkle being hurt.

These Doogs always going over the top on their Doogness that we even underestimate just how far they can go.