Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Do NOT Waste Your Time in College

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Kim and Fetters (non-UW guys who run a UW-obsessed thing) will tell you that smart guys don't pick it up in colege - it must be the smart to buy bananas for blondes at coffee shops kinda thang.

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1361&t=11643133

Comments

• Options
    footnote is Fetters making fun of people who can't walk across the street without a textbook... these dudes basically blog bullshit from fleens to retards like krisvashon.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    It is hilarious that a guy who is going to Palm Desert in June and a 400 pound man who stalks 17 year old boys for a living are talking about being smart. Fuck, what is the world coming to?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Having an education is fine; understanding what it means in the bigger picture is a lot more valuable

Sounds like if you have an education you need to dig a little deeper
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    Fatters can't walk across the street, period. He has the worst of both words. Uneducated and no "understanding what it means in the real world". Plus he isn't funny. Add to that what appears to be a food addiction that he uses to deal with whatever emotional trauma he carries.

Having an education and "understanding what it means in the big picture" are not mutually exclusive.

In general people with degrees earn more over a lifetime than those that don't. Fatters can say what he wants to make himself feel better about his lack of a degree. But that doesn't make it generally true.

Kim mocking a degree from Oregon is just silly. Especially since Kim failed at what a lot of non college grads are great at. Real estate sales.

I would bet this matmik character earns more than those hacks combined.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,251
    Founders Club
    Guys, let's not forget that the parents of Dawgman.com owners and employees read these boards. Let's keep it constructive and positive. If you want to call them idiots, be like Kim and do so in chat.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Wait, Grinolds didn't go to UW? How did I miss this?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    From the greatest singer of all time:

Two degrees from Oregon = 1/2 a degree at U-Dub!

Wow. Just wow.
  • Options

Guys, let's not forget that the parents of Dawgman.com owners and employees read these boards. Let's keep it constructive and positive. If you want to call them idiots, be like Kim and do so in chat.

I would have waited to share this in chat... but I've never received an invite to join a chat room. I can fax in copies of my university degree if that helps (no, it's not from Oregon) qualify me.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm a Washington resident and taxpayer....can I cheer for the Huskies?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

I'm a Washington resident and taxpayer....can I cheer for the Huskies?

WSU grads say no. Even if as a kid you went to games with your dad on crisp fall afternoons.

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fatters can't walk across the street, period. He has the worst of both words. Uneducated and no "understanding what it means in the real world". Plus he isn't funny. Add to that what appears to be a food addiction that he uses to deal with whatever emotional trauma he carries.

Having an education and "understanding what it means in the big picture" are not mutually exclusive.

In general people with degrees earn more over a lifetime than those that don't. Fatters can say what he wants to make himself feel better about his lack of a degree. But that doesn't make it generally true.

Kim mocking a degree from Oregon is just silly. Especially since Kim failed at what a lot of non college grads are great at. Real estate sales.

I do have to correct my post. Fatters did go to a good school, so saying he is uneducated isn't technically correct.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I do have to correct my post. Fatters did go to a good school, so saying he is uneducated isn't technically correct.
    Disagree.