Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DAT & Mitchell are gone

If Ifo has any sense he'll be gone.

So the D-line is losing 5 guys, the linebackers were awful and lost BoLo, and the secondary is on track to lose all four starters.

I'm officially worried. DAT basically did nothing this year so that's not too big.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And what position does DAT think he's going to play in the pro's?

Perhaps he should have learned to play some DB when he was at Oregon so he could have a lengthy NFL career ...

Slowly but surely the Ducks are remembering that they are the Ducks.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Perhaps he should have learned to play some DB when he was at Oregon so he could have a lengthy NFL career ...

I hate the comparisons with DeSean Jackson, McCluster, etc. Those guys were among the best players in college football at their positions.

DAT was a mediocre running back and a decent WR. At best I see him being Desmond Howard in the pros, which means he did nothing and once had a big game as a returned that happened to be the Super Bowl. He'll at least make a roster and get paid and that's better than playing for free in Eugene.

• uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

playing for free in Eugene.

Disagree.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    The D Line is losing 5 guys. Shouldn't we be celebrating that? The way they played against Stanford and Arizona, and got pushed around by the Beavers, good riddance, lets start over from scratch.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RoadDawg55 has it correct. Oregon coaches misused Thomas for two years for some stupid reason. Kid is electric.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

I hate the comparisons with DeSean Jackson, McCluster, etc. Those guys were among the best players in college football at their positions.

DAT was a mediocre running back and a decent WR. At best I see him being Desmond Howard in the pros, which means he did nothing and once had a big game as a returned that happened to be the Super Bowl. He'll at least make a roster and get paid and that's better than playing for free in Eugene.

As someone who saw collegiate McCluster play in person, the fuck are you are talking about?

#OleMissSuperiorityGuy

• Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

another "he's too small to play in the nfl" post. pearls right there.

fuck, do you even watch the nfl? do you have any idea how many small and fast dudes play today?

presuming that DAT won't have a career in the League is just flat out stupid.

the guy's ability to stop and accelerate and change direction is very, very unusually good. whether it happens or not ... who knows, but to assume it is folly.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Tequilla said:

what does that even mean? do other programs not lose players in the cycle? is Washington slowly but surely remembering that they're the Huskies because ASJ is leaving?

your posts get worse with time. that's not the trend you should be shooting for.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oregonlive reporting that Ifo is staying. Mitchell is a broke man's Ifo, so I guess that is good news. Goes to show you, that the need for NFL money >>> than actually NFL readiness when making the going pro decision.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Oregonlive reporting that Ifo is staying. Mitchell is a broke man's Ifo, so I guess that is good news. Goes to show you, that the need for NFL money >>> than actually NFL readiness when making the going pro decision.

That is huge. Ifo basically shuts down the whole side of the field. I'm not sure why he is coming back. He's the #1 corner on pretty much every mock draft in a pass happy NFL.