Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wheres the Hardcore Husky Hoops bored?

this team sucks and I couldn't care less. Haven't felt this apathetic towards the team in a while. I'd usually go to 1-2 games per year but the last couple seasons I just don't give a fuck.

Is this Romar's worst team?

I like Arizona to win the conference, ASU, UCLA, Oregon and Colorado to make the dance. I like to call it the dance.

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    No, talent wise last year was a worse team imo. The only player that left that wasn't addition by subtraction was Aziz because he didn't let people score at will inside. It isn't off by much.

This is the thinnest team though by far with the injuries to Simmons and JJ. We essentially have a 6 man rotation because Kemp is worthless.

Romar was able to win a little in the past because he was a decent recruiter, but now he just swings and misses on every big recruit not from Seattle (then he still misses) and settles for guys who suck. He will always be able to recruit guards and wings thanks to how many he has put in the NBA, but his bigs suck and bigs in college key.

Arizona will probably win both conference and pac-12 tourney but I fully expect Sean Miller to lose in the Elite 8.