Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Limbaugh: The Left Is Undermining the Legitimacy of Elections

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I grew up a Ditto Head. All that said, FTG.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yes!!! Everything wrong in this world is caused by the left.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    And of course when you add up the number of brain-dead mind-numbed robots that are the Democrat base who will just repeat like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez running around talking about the Israelis occupying the Palestinians. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She just hears Israel, occupy, settlements. She has no idea. She has no clue. She responds to cliches and slogans and considers it to be knowledge. And she’s apparently one of the smart ones.

The rest of the Democrat base, believe me, combined IQ of less than that of a pencil eraser. And I’ll guaran-damn-tee you that every one of those people, every election they lose, now gonna believe that it was rigged even though it’s the Democrats that rig elections.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I was told our elections are secure. To say otherwise, quite honestly Mitch, is racist.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

And of course when you add up the number of brain-dead mind-numbed robots that are the Democrat base who will just repeat like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez running around talking about the Israelis occupying the Palestinians. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. She just hears Israel, occupy, settlements. She has no idea. She has no clue. She responds to cliches and slogans and considers it to be knowledge. And she’s apparently one of the smart ones.

The rest of the Democrat base, believe me, combined IQ of less than that of a pencil eraser. And I’ll guaran-damn-tee you that every one of those people, every election they lose, now gonna believe that it was rigged even though it’s the Democrats that rig elections.

Ocasio-Cortez shouldn’t have brought up Israel when she wasn’t ready to really dive into it. But the idea of a conservative criticizing anyone for not having a clue is hilarious. Blind support for a foreign country is not being informed.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ocasio-Cortez shouldn’t have brought up Israel when she wasn’t ready to really dive into it. But the idea of a conservative criticizing anyone for not having a clue is hilarious. Blind support for a foreign country is not being informed.
    Being against Israel is standard fare when your running the stick it to the old, rich and white platform. Please try to keep up.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    salemcoog said:

Being against Israel is standard fare when your running the stick it to the old, rich and white platform. Please try to keep up.
    If I’m just old and white should I be, say, 3/5 worried?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    USMChawk said:

salemcoog said:

Nah ANTIFA are pussies. All these other wanna be commies forget who has all the guns.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

salemcoog said:

Nah ANTIFA are pussies. All these other wanna be commies forget who has all the guns.
    Are you supposed to be the bad ass in this scenario?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

USMChawk said:

salemcoog said:

Are you supposed to be the bad ass in this scenario?
    I've always been a bad ass. I'm getting old but that just makes me not worry about the prison sentences as much.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Blind support for Hamas terrorists is even worse. Does she support the Iranian theocracy and al Qaeda too? Ridiculous. The platform is too extreme. Maybe you don't remember the Palestinians firing off their guns in support of the terrorists on 9/11 but most people do. Palestinians are not our allies, and never will be. They can fuck off.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Blind support for Hamas terrorists is even worse. Does she support the Iranian theocracy and al Qaeda too? Ridiculous. The platform is too extreme. Maybe you don't remember the Palestinians firing off their guns in support of the terrorists on 9/11 but most people do. Palestinians are not our allies, and never will be. They can fuck off.
    You’re right, Palestine is not our ally, Israel is.

However, since we are their daddy, we should have a say in how they fucking act. I’m not saying you appease the death to Israel crowd, but we can stop adding to their ranks by bulldozing their homes and sniping their medics, as an example.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

However, since we are their daddy, we should have a say in how they fucking act. I’m not saying you appease the death to Israel crowd, but we can stop adding to their ranks by bulldozing their homes and sniping their medics, as an example.
    No such thing as Palestine. They had their chance for statehood and blew it because they're ignorant murdering trash that voted in Hamas and supported Arafat's bus bombing spree. And they rejoiced over 9/11. They can all DIE as far as I care. Sniping their medics? Link? Bulldozing the homes of terrorists. Yes. That's kind compared to what I would do to a terrorist and their support network if I were in charge.
  • Options

No such thing as Palestine. They had their chance for statehood and blew it because they're ignorant murdering trash that voted in Hamas and supported Arafat's bus bombing spree. They can all DIE as far as I care. Sniping their medics? Link? Bulldozing the homes of terrorists. Yes. That's kind compared to what I would do to a terrorist and their support network if I were in charge.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-protests-latest-idf-condemned-edited-video-angel-of-mercy-medic-razan-al-najjar-a8389611.html

Since you asked, there’s your link. Not that you actually care.

What you’re talking about doing to innocent civilians is a war crime. So good luck with that “plan” TUFF guy.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

No such thing as Palestine. They had their chance for statehood and blew it because they're ignorant murdering trash that voted in Hamas and supported Arafat's bus bombing spree. They can all DIE as far as I care. Sniping their medics? Link? Bulldozing the homes of terrorists. Yes. That's kind compared to what I would do to a terrorist and their support network if I were in charge.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-protests-latest-idf-condemned-edited-video-angel-of-mercy-medic-razan-al-najjar-a8389611.html

What you’re talking about doing to innocent civilians is a war crime. So good luck with that “plan” TUFF guy.
    There's no such thing as war crimes when dealing with terrorists, at least in my book. The people you're calling 'innocent' aid and abet terrorist murderers. So that puts them in the same boat. Legitimate targets. Didn't read the article yet, so that logic might not apply in this case.
  • Options

There's no such thing as war crimes when dealing with terrorists, at least in my book. The people you're calling 'innocent' aid and abet terrorist murderers. So that puts them in the same boat. Legitimate targets. Didn't read the article yet, so that logic might not apply in this case.
    When your “book” counts for anything more than a fart in the wind, that’ll be an interesting debate. Can we return to reality now?
  • Options

When your “book” counts for anything more than a fart in the wind, that’ll be an interesting debate. Can we return to reality now?
    Reality is that you support terrorists. Discuss.
  • Options

Reality is that you support terrorists. Discuss.
    When did you borrow Puppy’s meds?