Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taped Trump conversation

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I remember when Race loved the Patriot Act and George W Bush. Man our football team was BAD in those days...

And now you guys love those same guys. As the world turns like sand through the hour glass

And we're BACK
    Being wrong in the past has no affect on the here and now.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Soooo fucking hot. I'd be on Good Morning America bragging about nailing that. Holy shit.

So much winning.

btw, @oregonblitzkrieg google is awesome. Image search "Karen McDougal Nude". Videos are solid as well.

Question: how is Trump fucking hot chicks “winning” for anyone besides Trump? In no way does this help anyone else.

He’s supposed to be leading the free world, but all he wants to do is fuck, golf, and eat fast food. He could have done that as a private citizen and NOGAF. Now it raises questions about how much he is compromised. Especially if he has to arrange for hush money.
    I thought we were talking about Trump not Bubba
    “Except no Democrats were like, fuck yeah, my boy Bill got his dick sucked! High five!”

I don’t get the thrill of living vicariously through a septuagenarian’s paid sex romps. Must be an incel thing.
    Fup Trump but where were you in the 90's? This was the exact attitude in every hood in America. You know the title of "America's First Black President" was used up long before Obama right?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

I remember when Race loved the Patriot Act and George W Bush. Man our football team was BAD in those days...

And now you guys love those same guys. As the world turns like sand through the hour glass

And we're BACK
    Being wrong in the past has no affect on the here and now.
    Perhaps Obama telling us? our? elections were completely secure had an affect on the present.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dnc said:

Soooo fucking hot. I'd be on Good Morning America bragging about nailing that. Holy shit.

So much winning.

btw, @oregonblitzkrieg google is awesome. Image search "Karen McDougal Nude". Videos are solid as well.

Question: how is Trump fucking hot chicks “winning” for anyone besides Trump? In no way does this help anyone else.

He’s supposed to be leading the free world, but all he wants to do is fuck, golf, and eat fast food. He could have done that as a private citizen and NOGAF. Now it raises questions about how much he is compromised. Especially if he has to arrange for hush money.
    I thought we were talking about Trump not Bubba
    “Except no Democrats were like, fuck yeah, my boy Bill got his dick sucked! High five!”

I don’t get the thrill of living vicariously through a septuagenarian’s paid sex romps. Must be an incel thing.
    Fup Trump but where were you in the 90's? This was the exact attitude in every hood in America. You know the title of "America's First Black President" was used up long before Obama right?
    Once impeachment was on the table, sure. But I remember a general sense of embarrassment
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I think this is the start of the run up to the November mid term election. Stud will be leaking over the next few months. Not enough to impeach but enough for bad press.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/20/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-trump-discussing-payment-model/807195002/

So discussing paying off a frivolous lawsuit, which they never actually paid, is near impeachment worthy? Are you really so naive to believe people file lawsuits for the very reason it's more expensive to fight it and they may get a few bucks to make it go away? Wait until your coffee burns someone at Hondo's burgers. TDS much?

You're are as big a hypocrite as this guy.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/obama-attacks-wealthy-for-big-houses-before-returning-to-his-8-million-eight-bedroom-mansion/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=whoopi_goldberg_spit_on_jeanine_pirro_screamed_get_the_f_k_out_of_this_building_pirro_claims&utm_term=2018-07-20
    Things you've said: You're a man of God. The US is a Christian state founded on Christian values. The US has lost it's moral compass.

But here you are carrying water for Trump and defending his adultry. I think Trump can fuck whoever he wants, married or single. Makes no difference to me. Has nothing to do with his ability to govern but I also don't construe politics with religion.

He never said he fucked her. She said he fucked her and wanted pay. She didn't get the pay. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I think this is the start of the run up to the November mid term election. Stud will be leaking over the next few months. Not enough to impeach but enough for bad press.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/20/michael-cohen-secretly-recorded-trump-discussing-payment-model/807195002/

So discussing paying off a frivolous lawsuit, which they never actually paid, is near impeachment worthy? Are you really so naive to believe people file lawsuits for the very reason it's more expensive to fight it and they may get a few bucks to make it go away? Wait until your coffee burns someone at Hondo's burgers. TDS much?

You're are as big a hypocrite as this guy.

http://conservativefighters.org/news/obama-attacks-wealthy-for-big-houses-before-returning-to-his-8-million-eight-bedroom-mansion/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=whoopi_goldberg_spit_on_jeanine_pirro_screamed_get_the_f_k_out_of_this_building_pirro_claims&utm_term=2018-07-20
    Read for comprehension. And that was quick to "but but but Obama"
    I only pointed out you and BHO are full of shit. Wasn't talking about the Trump scenario at all. Talk about a lack of reading comprehension.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RedRocket said:

Your president is a piece of shit human who is too big of a pussy to dump his own wife.

So are all of his supporters, by association.

PGOS potd!!!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

So much winning.

Psst. No one thought He was actually gonna win, not even himself. This was brand build. He worked harder on the trail than any candidate ever has. But I’m convinced it was a holy fucking shit moment for everyone in his camp come 11pm election night.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Federal prosecutors in possession of 12 additional tapes with hours of Trump-Cohen phone conversations. Wonder what’s in them!

DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE AND DEATH ??

Troomps are right. This is bigger than watergate!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,698
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Dude61 said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

Trump pays huge amounts of money to bang hot chicks.

Tell us something we don't know.

ftfy
    And?
    Nothing says alpha like paying for sex.
    He does get blowjobs for free.

From Dud61, but still.
    Your projecting.

You should come out of the closet.
    Fuck.

So your attorney can secretly tape privileged conversation with a client and release it?

Not in my America

Traitors

Hey, hey, hey.

I'll do the pretend legal analysis around here buddy boy. You stick with construction and real estate and ancient history you've witnessed. Those are your areas; this is mine.

So your attorney can secretly tape privileged conversation with a client and release it?

Not in my America

Traitors

Not all conversations with your attorney are privileged. Only when seeking and providing legal advice.

Also taping people without their consent varies state by state. I don’t know what New York’s laws regarding that are.
    It's usually not a per se violation to secretly tape or record; what is at play under most statutes is whether evidence obtained therefrom is admissible as evidence in court. Which is usually the issue.

So much winning.

struggling here. what's the problem again?

Just to get you lawyers on record

You think paying a playmate is a crime that allows the government to raid your attorney's office and for your attorney to tape you secretly and turn it over?

The same folks behind the Patriot Act are behind this coup attempt by the way

Mueller is all yours. Be proud

Not my area, but I was discussing this with one of my other pretend lawyers when it came out.

The issue, in theory, was that if his lawyer was paying this chick off, it would be a technical violation of campaign finance in that the payoff, given the timing, was ostensibly to keep it out of the news during the election.

I have no idea if that has any teeth, and if it turns out he paid her directly out of his own funds, and not dummy's, then no, I don't see the issue. Companies pay money to severed employees all the tim to keep their mouths shut.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The campaign portion is a stretch based on John Edwards who didn't have his own hush money

I didn't like it when the Feds went after Gotti's lawyer after losing to him three times. They got him thrown off the case they finally won
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I see no shame in paying for it if you are su

The campaign portion is a stretch based on John Edwards who didn't have his own hush money

I didn't like it when the Feds went after Gotti's lawyer after losing to him three times. They got him thrown off the case they finally won

There is a certain degree of protection that the attorney-client relationship is, and should be afforded.

Note, however, there are exceptions to break the privilege. That, in and of itself, is whole area that litigators specialize in. One of the exceptions is commission of a crime. Generally, if the client was in the process of committing a crime or fraud, or intended to do so, and communicated with his lawyer with intent to further that goal, then you breach the privilege.

But, yeah, I'm not a fan of the bully fed. Where that's useful is in situations where regional bias is truly perpetrating injustice, ie, civil rights era intervention in the knuckle-dragging souf. When your FUCKING GOVERNOR stands at your state flagship university and attempts to block entrance to a black girl wanting an education, then you have no reasonable shot at justice in that region and the feds can help.

But like all power, it's easy to abuse.

Last time I got off for murder I told my lawyer I didn't do it. Case closed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So it turns out that Trump isn't going to claim privilege. Interesting. Or not