Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mandalay Bay Sue's 1000 Shooting Victims

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,104
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

I still can't fathom how this guy was allowed to open fire for 10 minutes.

Charles Oakley gets arrested immediately for taking back a 100 dollar chip, but they couldn't locate this dude that long?

Fuck yeah somebody is liable.

Las Vegas stinks and it stinks really bad.
    So do you, but go ahead with your craptastic conspiracy theory.
    I have few theories on this other than I have indeed heard audio with two different full auto's firing at the same. Also I really don't see how this guy could get off 1,100 rounds by himself in the time given. Especially given the fact he supposedly was using .308 semi autos at times. Video footage slowly leaking out looks like shit too.
    Well He’s firing off 3-5 shots every second that He’s firing, so the maff isn’t that hard. The 2 shooter scenario has been debunked as it’s just echo. However, there are many inconsistencies among what was reported from the first “officers” that went to the Hotel and what actually happened. And many unnecessary delays in storming the room. Also there were cops/ security on the concert floor not letting people in to help wounded because they were told that they were all dead when most were still alive. That and the lights were killed which made it harder to help them.

I don’t know that there’s conspiracy here. I just think that most cops and security are clueless as what to do when shit like this happens.
    The particular audio I heard was definitely two guns as they were different cyclic rates. Training say run toward the gunfire and stop the shooter. It's pretty simple. Having people willing to do it these days is a lot harder.
    Audio and echo can do wild things. Sounding like different rates doesn't mean two guns were involved, sound physics are complicated and auditory illusions are easy to produce.
    Just the angle and distance that is producing the echo could be enough to alter the timing. Similar concept to how a fire engine sounds different as it's approaching to as it's going away.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And yeah, I do emergency response and used to do rescue. Even trained professionals can lose their heads if panic settles in and do extremely stupid things.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Charles Oakley gets arrested immediately for taking back a 100 dollar chip, but they couldn't locate this dude that long?

I have few theories on this other than I have indeed heard audio with two different full auto's firing at the same. Also I really don't see how this guy could get off 1,100 rounds by himself in the time given. Especially given the fact he supposedly was using .308 semi autos at times. Video footage slowly leaking out looks like shit too.
    My roomate was at the concert. I asked him about this and he said although he wasn’t really paying attention at the time because you know he was trying not to die and stuff that it was pretty clear it was only coming from one direction and the noise sounded like one individual with some echo. I will caveat this by saying he isn’t a firearm expert and has only gone shooting a few times. But what does he know he was only there! I’m sure Sledogs source is legit.

I waited like 4 months before asking him about it because he was so shaken up when he first got home. Ironically he wouldn’t talk about it that much because told his girlfriend he was in LA that weekend but lied and went to Vegas with his buddies.
    Did you ask him if he got laid in Vegas?
    I'm hearing he was staying at Excalibur.

So no.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

My roomate was at the concert. I asked him about this and he said although he wasn’t really paying attention at the time because you know he was trying not to die and stuff that it was pretty clear it was only coming from one direction and the noise sounded like one individual with some echo. I will caveat this by saying he isn’t a firearm expert and has only gone shooting a few times. But what does he know he was only there! I’m sure Sledogs source is legit.

I waited like 4 months before asking him about it because he was so shaken up when he first got home. Ironically he wouldn’t talk about it that much because told his girlfriend he was in LA that weekend but lied and went to Vegas with his buddies.
    Twice!

Your friend is a piece of shit human who is too big of a pussy to dump his own girlfriend.

So are you, by association.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Your friend is a piece of shit human who is too big of a pussy to dump his own girlfriend.

Noted playah hating cuck weighs in.
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Playas dont have girlfriends dumbass
    edited July 2018

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Hot damn talk about an escalation

Pgos spittin fire outta nowhere
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Sad you don't know what a playa is
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Well He’s firing off 3-5 shots every second that He’s firing, so the maff isn’t that hard. The 2 shooter scenario has been debunked as it’s just echo. However, there are many inconsistencies among what was reported from the first “officers” that went to the Hotel and what actually happened. And many unnecessary delays in storming the room. Also there were cops/ security on the concert floor not letting people in to help wounded because they were told that they were all dead when most were still alive. That and the lights were killed which made it harder to help them.

I don’t know that there’s conspiracy here. I just think that most cops and security are clueless as what to do when shit like this happens.
    The particular audio I heard was definitely two guns as they were different cyclic rates. Training say run toward the gunfire and stop the shooter. It's pretty simple. Having people willing to do it these days is a lot harder.
    Audio and echo can do wild things. Sounding like different rates doesn't mean two guns were involved, sound physics are complicated and auditory illusions are easy to produce.
    Just the angle and distance that is producing the echo could be enough to alter the timing. Similar concept to how a fire engine sounds different as it's approaching to as it's going away.
    @doplerdawg true?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Ok!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

I think what PGOS is saying in his typically gentlemenly fashion is that most (99% of) girlfriends are not down with "open" relationships.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

I’m hereing they crush a lot
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

I’m hereing they crush a lot
    Only in the edited version.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

@doplerdawg true?

Founders Club

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

I think what PGOS is saying in his typically gentlemenly fashion is that most (99% of) girlfriends are not down with "open" relationships.

If you want to sleep around, more power to you. But what is the point of having a girlfriend if you do shit like that to her?

Men who do that want the security blanket of a gf but treat her like shit. Not a lot of respect for that shit the older I get.
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

If you want to sleep around, more power to you. But what is the point of having a girlfriend if you do shit like that to her?

Men who do that want the security blanket of a gf but treat her like shit. Not a lot of respect for that shit the older I get.
    Be prepared for a lot of anger at this next generation then haha
    Founders Club

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Eh i did the same shit in my teens and early twenties. Every generation does

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Btp is in love tho
    Founders Club

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

Btp is in love tho

Ruth
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Doogles said:

Twice!

I'm not advocating it, just saying you can't get played if you're not in a relationship.

Playas play.

IWTD