Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everyone is smart except Trump

13»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

This is what it's about.

Defending Trump is fine, I guess, but if we're gonna defend Russia I'm fucking out!
    At this point. I’m failing to find the difference.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

As a Bernie voter I'm just glad that the extent of Hillary's cheating was revealed

People forget that Hillary still received more votes that Bernie.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

None of this bullshit explains why the DNC never turned over the physical servers themselves. Backup servers can be easily manipulated by the DNC's IT infrastructure. Images can be manipulated.

None of these bullshit replies account for the fact that the file transfer speed was too fast for it to have been hackers in Russia. Hackers also do not leave any trace of where they are from - there is no way to trace where the hacks originated (proxies are a thing).

The DNC is full of shit, the leaks came from within their own organization, Russia probably does hack or attempt to hack shit all the time (China is a lot more successful), and Trump is not an idiot.

HTH

It's clear you didn't read the report that the Republican Congress blessed. It would have saved you a lot of typing.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Squirt said:

You're right, it was an IT security outfit that was a vendor for the DNC. A totally nonpartisan, unbiased outfit that definitely wouldn't be bribed or influenced.

Christ.

I don't think it's too big of a stretch but I don't know a ton about this stuff either.

I dont know a lot about upload and download speeds when it comes from hacking something 5000 miles away.

I do know the DNC is corrupt as fuck and people are easily bribed
    it shows
    No one knows shithead
    disagree