Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I you build it Seattle, they will come

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Throbber has already laid out his plan. Ship them to Vantage so they can get their shit together.

Squirt said:

Swaye said:

I told you how to solve this problem months ago. Release hungry cougars into homeless areas, and when they have cleaned those areas out, release them onto bike lanes. Seattle would be 10 times better in a couple weeks.

They'd have to be imported from Bellevue, but I like where you're going with this idea.

Toes too long
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't think it is hard to solve the homeless problem.

Open up work camps in places like Yakima, similar to the camps setup by Roosevelt during the new deal.

Drive through Seattle and offer the bums a choice: free ride to a work camp, or free ride to state prison (put those in Yakima too), or if they fit the age and eligibility, let them join the military.

Staff the work camps with healthcare, food, cabins, but no drugs or booze. Make them do work.

How fucking hard is this? And I'm a liberal.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Throbber has already laid out his plan. Ship them to Vantage so they can get their shit together.

Squirt said:

Swaye said:

I told you how to solve this problem months ago. Release hungry cougars into homeless areas, and when they have cleaned those areas out, release them onto bike lanes. Seattle would be 10 times better in a couple weeks.

They'd have to be imported from Bellevue, but I like where you're going with this idea.

Toes too long
    While I am a foot guy. Da fuq you doing looking at her toes?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

I have solutions.

Does it involve speshial camps with free showers?
    Don’t forget the webcams.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

I don't think it is hard to solve the homeless problem.

Open up work camps in places like Yakima, similar to the camps setup by Roosevelt during the new deal.

Drive through Seattle and offer the bums a choice: free ride to a work camp, or free ride to state prison (put those in Yakima too), or if they fit the age and eligibility, let them join the military.

Staff the work camps with healthcare, food, cabins, but no drugs or booze. Make them do work.

How fucking hard is this? And I'm a liberal.

WTF????

Who hacked @Bathmats account?!!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Work camps sound good to me.