Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How dumb does Trump think the American public is?

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Says the guy who thinks social security is a good idea.

It is if it was managed correctly. If you haven't payed in your 40 quarters you shouldn't get a dime of it or at least pro-rate you to the amount you paid in.

In every 30 year career timeline Wall Street is going to take at least 25% of your IRA regardless of how safe you are due to one of their "crashes" to steal money from the middle class.

Social Security as the pretty cash account is fucking stupid. Social Security as an account paid into by the working class to offset what the rich are going to steal from us is smart.
    Or people could manage their own savings.
    So a stock market crash can wipe it out, or a savings and loan scandal, or a housing equity crash, or the newest one coming from bond debt servicing from raising interest rates?

I'm all for people managing their own stuff, but there is that guy out there. He's an emotionless soul and all he wants is more and he will do anything to get it. Once every 30 years or so he gets in a position where he can fuck everyone over for his own gain and he does it. Until the day we as a country decide that we have to take that guy out into the middle of the street and cut his head off I'll stick with a well managed Social Security idea. I'll swing the axe for everyone and wink at his wife while his head is rolling around on the ground. I melted soulless people for two decades for nowhere near as good of a cause.

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

You could also start using REAL currency.
    Dude, I'm with you. I'm just saying all of these crashes are usually the result of the actions of just a few people, usually less than five.

I'm just saying I'd like to have Social Security managed the way it was intended in the interim until we collectively decide to make an example of those said people in front of the masses to curtail those actions in the future.
    Disagree on the first part.

Second part. Raise the retirement age to 80 and you might have a chance. LOL.
    My girl is going to take care of me and my fellow elders so we got that going for us which is nice

Um she’s mine. Keep your liver spotted hands OFF.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

It is if it was managed correctly. If you haven't payed in your 40 quarters you shouldn't get a dime of it or at least pro-rate you to the amount you paid in.

In every 30 year career timeline Wall Street is going to take at least 25% of your IRA regardless of how safe you are due to one of their "crashes" to steal money from the middle class.

Social Security as the pretty cash account is fucking stupid. Social Security as an account paid into by the working class to offset what the rich are going to steal from us is smart.
    So a stock market crash can wipe it out, or a savings and loan scandal, or a housing equity crash, or the newest one coming from bond debt servicing from raising interest rates?

I'm all for people managing their own stuff, but there is that guy out there. He's an emotionless soul and all he wants is more and he will do anything to get it. Once every 30 years or so he gets in a position where he can fuck everyone over for his own gain and he does it. Until the day we as a country decide that we have to take that guy out into the middle of the street and cut his head off I'll stick with a well managed Social Security idea. I'll swing the axe for everyone and wink at his wife while his head is rolling around on the ground. I melted soulless people for two decades for nowhere near as good of a cause.

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Dude, I'm with you. I'm just saying all of these crashes are usually the result of the actions of just a few people, usually less than five.

I'm just saying I'd like to have Social Security managed the way it was intended in the interim until we collectively decide to make an example of those said people in front of the masses to curtail those actions in the future.

My girl is going to take care of me and my fellow elders so we got that going for us which is nice

She likes older dudes man, Don't hate the player, hate the game
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

She likes older dudes man, Don't hate the player, hate the game
    I am older than her. HTH
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Is this the hot latina Race is always taking about?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

A bad break up is looming. I may tell the tale in the Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

To be fair, most Americans are stupid.

I never said I was smart. I said I was smarter than the dullard @insinceredawg

Some of you need to learn the difference
    Dullard is a word that should really be used more.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

You guys do know that too this day. Social security still brings in more than it pays out. Right?

But still. Anyone that capitalizes "lol" is gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys.
    So we’re not capitalizing acronyms anymore? Fucking internet...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

We need pics of the Sister!!!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,477
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

To be fair, most Americans are stupid.

I never said I was smart. I said I was smarter than the dullard @insinceredawg

Some of you need to learn the difference
    Dullard is a word that should really be used more.
    @insinceredawg is more aptly called a maroon. Bugs Bunny approved. But either will suffice.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Stick to slingin the rock on Pacific Ave kid.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,380
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Can't wait for the cinevitable 100% income tax.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,380
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Stick to slingin the rock on Pacific Ave kid.
    No ss tax on me homie. WE GUCCI
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

Can't wait for the cinevitable 100% income tax.
    The government knows best how to spend your money.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

2001400ex said:

You guys do know that too this day. Social security still brings in more than it pays out. Right?

But still. Anyone that capitalizes "lol" is gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys.
    LOL
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

Mosster47 said:

PurpleJ said:

You in, big guy?
    Buyer beware.

WOOD