Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kwat and Huff relating to fast strategy

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fishing humor not appreciated unless it comes from pumpy or yella I guess.

Yep. So far, the fishing higher level discussion bored is me Mosster, Pumpy, Flea, Mister Em and @Swaye when he's not passed out drunk on the bank.
    Even @Swaye wouldn't stoop to trolling with a powerboat while listening to kid rock, for salmon no less.

It strangely makes me like the both of them more though. I don't think I could have taken it if it had been pictures of Kwat and Huff tying their own flies.
    In spite of Sway being a fly anger, fly fishing is generally considered slower strategy than gear fishing.
    Whoosh? That's the joke.

Powerboat trolling is the ultimate in whyte people fast strategy fishing.

The only thing faster strategy is actually shooting fish in a barrel.

Disagree.

Heh, I thought about including that but I wanted to use the other gif.

True story bro time, my fast strategy grand pappy from Wyoming took me blast fishing once. You used to be able to buy dynamite in the hardware store in Wyoming and he still had some. Super illegal but funny enough only with the game warden back then. NOGAF if you were just blowing up dynamite. This of course is the same man who learned to gill fish(also illegal) from @Swaye's people during the depression so he did not give one fuck about the gubment telling him how he could get his food.
    Pic of the pops?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't really know what is allowed (and isn't allowed) on recruiting visits, but I'd think taking a kid out on your cool fucking boat would be an awesome experience for recruits.

Especially if you do a quick tour of Lake Washington, then return to Husky Stadium with a bunch of Husky Honeys to great them back on shore.

But yeah, somebody needs to help these coaches pick better music.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    uzi said:

I don't really know what is allowed (and isn't allowed) on recruiting visits, but I'd think taking a kid out on your cool fucking boat would be an awesome experience for recruits.

Especially if you do a quick tour of Lake Washington, then return to Husky Stadium with a bunch of Husky Honeys to great them back on shore.

Saban does it. We should too.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yep. So far, the fishing higher level discussion bored is me Mosster, Pumpy, Flea, Mister Em and @Swaye when he's not passed out drunk on the bank.
    Thanks for the pub. Just got the littlest Em into his first trout slay last week in the Lost Wilderness in W. Colorado. Still need to take them back to WA for the nooks and steelhead brats.

I have salmon flies bigger than the trout here.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

uzi said:

Saban does it. We should too.
    I wonder if saban offers green cards
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Thanks for the pub. Just got the littlest Em into his first trout slay last week in the Lost Wilderness in W. Colorado. Still need to take them back to WA for the nooks and steelhead brats.

Ha ha. There's hogs (not anything comparable to steelhead, of course) in CO. Just gotta know where to look.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fishing youth. No fly rods here.

Kids don't need coaches to have the same interests as them.

Huff has a strong personality that he embraces. This resonates with kids from any background. Doesn't matter if they like Kid Rock or Metallica or even know who they are.

Kwat is just....well...an awkward football genius.
    edited July 2018

MisterEm said:

Ha ha. There's hogs (not anything comparable to steelhead, of course) in CO. Just gotta know where to look.

How big?
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

How big?
    Caught a lot of hard fighting 16" to 22" browns out of this stream.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishing youth. No fly rods here.

Kids don't need coaches to have the same interests as them.

Huff has a strong personality that he embraces. This resonates with kids from any background. Doesn't matter if they like Kid Rock or Metallica or even know who they are.

Kwat is just....well...an awkward football genius.
    Let's be clear. I actually like that they are both fast strategy fishing in powerboats while blaring kid rock. It's way more fucking relatable to a 17-20yr old football player than a slow float of fly fishing on the upper Snake river. It's an attitude of "We didn't come here to be decent, we came here to win!"

MisterEm said:

How big?
    Caught a lot of hard fighting 16" to 22" browns out of this stream.
    Bbc
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Could someone please explain the concept of "fast strategy"? I'm sure I'm not the only tard on here who has no clue what it is.