Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited July 2018 in Tug Tavern
Seriously. Some of my favorite people in life have, at times, gone and lost their damn minds. It's the seething hatred that is both appalling and hypocritical.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/07/17/rand-paul-trump-putin-meeting-critics

I think Trump is different, and he's willing to meet with foreign leaders and, actually, I think you may get a breakthrough because of the meetings. And I think, if this were anybody else, if there weren't such acute hatred for Trump, such Trump Derangement Syndrome on the left, I think, if this were President Obama—and it could have actually been President Obama early in the first term, when they were trying to reset our relations with Russia, that could have easily had a meeting like this—and the left and the media would have had a lovefest over President Obama.

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    When he says “a meeting like this” what does that mean? A meeting like what? What was discussed? How did it repair relations? What’s the breakthrough that coming? You think we’re gonna be allies with Russia or something? Like what the fuck are you talking about.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hate to tell you this, but your side invented the derangement syndrome with Obama. You fucksticks couldn't even find something positive Obama did when bin ladin was killed.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    You’re right it would be different if it was Obama, because he’s not a mental midget like Trump.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re right it would be different if it was Obama, because he’s not a mental midget like Trump.

Link?

Link?
    Komo4 buttfucker
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    Founders Club

When he says “a meeting like this” what does that mean? A meeting like what? What was discussed? How did it repair relations? What’s the breakthrough that coming? You think we’re gonna be allies with Russia or something? Like what the fuck are you talking about.

https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Answer the questions.

Answer the questions.

All he can do is blame Obama.
    Founders Club

Answer the questions.

I did.

dflea said:

If Obama had the meeting the right would have melted down and the left would be like "we don't get the Obama derangement syndrome".

Especially if he sucked Putin's dick and looked like a complete pussy doing it, like Trump did.

But you already know this.

That's exactly right. Both sides are fucktarded. However, Trump bent over to Putin like a bitch and everyone should bag on that.
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018
    dflea said:

If Obama had the meeting the right would have melted down and the left would be like "we don't get the Obama derangement syndrome".

Especially if he sucked Putin's dick and looked like a complete pussy doing it, like Trump did.

Did you watch the video? Some could say that's worse.

I don't remember calls of treason after that hot-mic. Which proves the point of the OP.

Or we could call both 'diplomacy'.

pawz said:

Seriously. Some of my favorite people in life have, at times, gone and lost their damn minds. It's the seething hatred that is both appalling and hypocritical.

I think Trump is different, and he's willing to meet with foreign leaders and, actually, I think you may get a breakthrough because of the meetings. And I think, if this were anybody else, if there weren't such acute hatred for Trump, such Trump Derangement Syndrome on the left, I think, if this were President Obama—and it could have actually been President Obama early in the first term, when they were trying to reset our relations with Russia, that could have easily had a meeting like this—and the left and the media would have had a lovefest over President Obama.

Swap Trump with Sark or Ty and this reads exactly like some Doogman drivel about message bored critics hurting the program.

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

dflea said:

I don't remember calls of treason after that hot-mic. Which proves the point of the OP.

Sure.

If you say so.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

That's exactly right. Both sides are fucktarded. However, Trump bent over to Putin like a bitch and everyone should bag on that.
    The way you bend over in a pride of faggots? Or to Hillary's strapon?

We?re going to needed more detail to determine similarity, if any.
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Swap Trump with Sark or Ty and this reads exactly like some Doogman drivel about message bored critics hurting the program.

If you haven't been a coach (or president) you have no right to say POTD?
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

pawz said:

dflea said:

Sure.

If you say so.
    That's the poont. People are saying so, facts be damned.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

I hate to tell you this, but your side invented the derangement syndrome with Obama. You fucksticks couldn't even find something positive Obama did when bin ladin was killed.

Because Bush did that!
    pawz said:

pawz said:

If you haven't been a coach (or president) you have no right to say POTD?
    That’s full BrentsFS, which is its own special brand of doog. But you get the poont.