Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Top countries for quality of life (spoiler the US and Venezuela not on it)

12346»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Grand Seiko watches rival anything the Swiss make. Post WW2 Japs are cool. Pre-WW2 Japs are little yellow bastards.

Fuck you I wear a Breitling.

And yes my Mondaine Swiss Railways watch (backup) doesn't need to be wound. But that's not the point with one of these. My wife doesn't get it either.

Anyway, I like the Crosseind Special because it's a Breitling without being over the top.
    That thing is so busy. Way too much shit going on.
    It's a pilots watch, in it's DNA. Pilots actually used to use them for navigation, before GPS and stuff. All the scales are for timing.
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

Grand Seiko watches rival anything the Swiss make. Post WW2 Japs are cool. Pre-WW2 Japs are little yellow bastards.

Fuck you I wear a Breitling.

And yes my Mondaine Swiss Railways watch (backup) doesn't need to be wound. But that's not the point with one of these. My wife doesn't get it either.

Anyway, I like the Crosseind Special because it's a Breitling without being over the top.
    I love that watch. I've owned three Breitlings ding dong. A Transocean, a Montbrilliant, and I currently wear a Chronomat 41.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All these watches are nice but I'd rather spend that coin on things that can influence people at 1000 yards or more or less.
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

All these watches are nice but I'd rather spend that coin on things that can influence people at 1000 yards or more or less.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think I speak for most of us in that the faggy watch talk needs to Be shown the fiery gate stat.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I think I speak for most of us in that the faggy watch talk needs to Be shown the fiery gate stat.

You sound pour.