Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kwat and Huff relating to fast strategy

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
Fishing youth. No fly rods here.

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Dude huff at least closed 2 high end slow strategy prospect
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

nothing that relates better to the kids nowadays than bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy shake the boogie said up jump the boogie.

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Probably some of those fast strategy kids have never seen the ocean before.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Huff’s gonna Huff. Fine with me.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Kids reads these boreds
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I assure you no 16 or 17 year old recruit would recognize a kid rock song if they heard it. Everything we assholes listen to fits in the same category of "old man music" to them.

Everything we listen to is old man music.

hth
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter

I assure you no 16 or 17 year old recruit would recognize a kid rock song if they heard it. Everything we assholes listen to fits in the same category of "old man music" to them.

Unless it becomes a "meme song" like Toto's "Africa" and Smash Mouth's "All-Star"
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Unless it becomes a "meme song" like Toto's "Africa" and Smash Mouth's "All-Star"
    White millenial America collectively shat it’s pants over Weezer’s cover of “Africa” that dropped a couple months back
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

White millenial America collectively shat it’s pants over Weezer’s cover of “Africa” that dropped a couple months back
    Weezer covered Africa? Gonna have to check that out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

It's not 1/10th the original and I like Weezer.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter

NEsnake12 said:

It's not 1/10th the original and I like Weezer.
    It is truly sad to see how far Weezer has fallen
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishing humor not appreciated unless it comes from pumpy or yella I guess.

Yep. So far, the fishing higher level discussion bored is me Mosster, Pumpy, Flea, Mister Em and @Swaye when he's not passed out drunk on the bank.
    Even @Swaye wouldn't stoop to trolling with a powerboat while listening to kid rock, for salmon no less.

It strangely makes me like the both of them more though. I don't think I could have taken it if it had been pictures of Kwat and Huff tying their own flies.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fishing humor not appreciated unless it comes from pumpy or yella I guess.

Yep. So far, the fishing higher level discussion bored is me Mosster, Pumpy, Flea, Mister Em and @Swaye when he's not passed out drunk on the bank.
    Even @Swaye wouldn't stoop to trolling with a powerboat while listening to kid rock, for salmon no less.

It strangely makes me like the both of them more though. I don't think I could have taken it if it had been pictures of Kwat and Huff tying their own flies.
    In spite of Sway being a fly anger, fly fishing is generally considered slower strategy than gear fishing.