Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're all good, Potus has confidence in our intelligence peeps

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Finally someone with the courage to ask; what about Hillary?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HRYK

Something the democrats told us for about 80 years of communism there

I just have to say I laugh out loud every time these twinks get all patriotic and shit.

It's like OBK rooting for WASHINGTON

In fairness to Trump, the foreign policy establishment has done a shitty jerb vis-a-vis Russia since the 90s. NATO should have never been expanded into any of the former Soviet Republics. Furthermore, we should have just let the Russians have their way with Ukraine. Ukraine has never really been a nation independent from Russia in the first place.
    East Germany disagrees. Also, Ukraine gave up their nukes because of our guarantee of national sovereignty...
    East Germany was not a Soviet Republic. Nor was Poland and the rest of the Warsaw Pact. Satellites yes, but never part of the Soviet Union. Soviets lost the Cold War and rightly we absorbed those countries into NATA.

Ukraine was an independent country for like a year in 1918- 19, prior to 1992 and has been a part of Russia for many centuries. Nuke deal or not, Ukraine is part of the Russian sphere and not the West, and they are not a hill worth dying for.
    Not worth dying for? Perhaps. Still very sad indictment of western failure to push its frontier. Ukraine could be part of the EU over time, if given the protection, and not forsaken to the clutches of tyranny and despotism. Trump’s fecklessness yesterday signed Ukraine’s death warrant.

Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are NATO
    Members. We go to war there, correct?
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Flip flop. Backpedal. Beta.

And you all eat it up.

Still can't argue the facts

Because they are on my side

All you got is

Nothing
    Here’s a fact for you: the election was hacked and Trump has done nothing to secure it against further tampering. Today he admitted that our IC is right about Russia.

There is no evidence a single vote changed. From your man Mueller and Rosenstein

No American involved with the indictment

We knew they were trying when Obama gave the order to stand down and not retaliate

Like I said

Nothing
    Voters being purged (lulz) from the rolls to lower turnout among non-Trump voters, and mounting evidence of voting machine tampering. Nothing indeed.

But you’d rather blame Obama than deal with the problem.
    How is Trump not dealing with the problem?

Who has been tougher on Russia with sanctions, Trump or Obama?

What is it you want Trump to do, or are you desperately clinging to the hope that somehow the election will be overturned?

Other than indictments that lack any proof for phishing and buying facebook ads, Mueller has been unable to show evidence that the Russians had any effect on the outcome of the election.
    Dude61 said:

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing
    Here’s a fact for you: the election was hacked and Trump has done nothing to secure it against further tampering. Today he admitted that our IC is right about Russia.

There is no evidence a single vote changed. From your man Mueller and Rosenstein

We knew they were trying when Obama gave the order to stand down and not retaliate

Like I said

Nothing
    Voters being purged (lulz) from the rolls to lower turnout among non-Trump voters, and mounting evidence of voting machine tampering. Nothing indeed.

What is it you want Trump to do, or are you desperately clinging to the hope that somehow the election will be overturned?

Other than indictments that lack any proof for phishing and buying facebook ads, Mueller has been unable to show evidence that the Russians had any effect on the outcome of the election.
    Trump loves the poorly educated potd!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

I just have to say I laugh out loud every time these twinks get all patriotic and shit.

In fairness to Trump, the foreign policy establishment has done a shitty jerb vis-a-vis Russia since the 90s. NATO should have never been expanded into any of the former Soviet Republics. Furthermore, we should have just let the Russians have their way with Ukraine. Ukraine has never really been a nation independent from Russia in the first place.
    East Germany disagrees. Also, Ukraine gave up their nukes because of our guarantee of national sovereignty...
    East Germany was not a Soviet Republic. Nor was Poland and the rest of the Warsaw Pact. Satellites yes, but never part of the Soviet Union. Soviets lost the Cold War and rightly we absorbed those countries into NATA.

Ukraine was an independent country for like a year in 1918- 19, prior to 1992 and has been a part of Russia for many centuries. Nuke deal or not, Ukraine is part of the Russian sphere and not the West, and they are not a hill worth dying for.
    Not worth dying for? Perhaps. Still very sad indictment of western failure to push its frontier. Ukraine could be part of the EU over time, if given the protection, and not forsaken to the clutches of tyranny and despotism. Trump’s fecklessness yesterday signed Ukraine’s death warrant.

Yes, the Baltic countries are all NATO and we are treaty bound to defend them.

The West absorbed almost all of the Warsaw Pact into it's sphere. This was a pretty YUGE win. Why do we need to go all the way to the Russian border? That fight was never worth picking.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

That was already done in 2014.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

I long for the good old days when the intelligence community gave Colin Powell a presentation to take to the UN to make the case for kicking Iraqs ass and the democrats went nuts and said it was all bullshit, the intelligence community is just making shit up to support the invasion. And they were right. Now I guess we want the intelligence community to give us a reach around. Because Trump and shit.

Hurts @FrankChurchDWAG imo
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Dude61 said:

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing

Trump removed sanctions on Russia from the Obama era. He also talks about giving further concessions (return to G8, tacit support for Crimea, reinstating expelled “diplomats”). Are you fucking retarded?

HRYK

The West absorbed almost all of the Warsaw Pact into it's sphere. This was a pretty YUGE win. Why do we need to go all the way to the Russian border? That fight was never worth picking.
    Realpolitik.

RIP Ukraine. You were stupid to believe Europe and the US could foster a successful future for you. Trump accepted Putin’s denials and soccer ball and now you’re done. I’m sure the Baltic countries feel secure with trump’s commitment to treaties and ability to stand up to putin.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Dude61 said:

An indictment can be issued only if a grand jury finds evidence that there is probable cause that a crime was committed.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

Realpolitik.

RIP Ukraine. You were stupid to believe Europe and the US could foster a successful future for you. Trump accepted Putin’s denials and soccer ball and now you’re done. I’m sure the Baltic countries feel secure with trump’s commitment to treaties and ability to stand up to putin.
    Say this again with feeling: Ukraine is and never has been and INDEPENDENT country.

Say that to @ukrainiandawgs face!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing
    No one, at least here, Is saying they gave Trump the W. But to deny that Russia didn’t try is fucktarded.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

Dude61 said:

An indictment can be issued only if a grand jury finds evidence that there is probable cause that a crime was committed.
    And yet Mueller delays trial when some of the Russians show up in court and demand discovery.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing
    No one, at least here, Is saying they gave Trump the W. But to deny that Russia didn’t try is fucktarded.
    Who cares what the fucking try hards did

It was useless

To call Trump a traitor for not repeating democrat talking points at a kick ass presser is fucking stupid
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

HRYK

The Geography would always create an issue to keep the Ukraine a sovereign state. And most of its citizens wanted to be part of Russia anyway.

salemcoog said:

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing
    Who cares what the fucking try hards did

It was useless

To call Trump a traitor for not repeating democrat talking points at a kick ass presser is fucking stupid
    Putin was very, very strong. What was trump supposed to do?!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

HRYK

The Geography would always create an issue to keep the Ukraine a sovereign state. And most of its citizens wanted to be part of Russia anyway.
    Disagree, Ukrainians not only welcomed Hitler's invading armies during WW2 because they hated Russian rule, but they were one of the most notorious collaborators in their war crimes. They aren't worth fighting for. Let Russia have Ukraine if it comes down to it.