Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're all good, Potus has confidence in our intelligence peeps

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

Something the democrats told us for about 80 years of communism there

I just have to say I laugh out loud every time these twinks get all patriotic and shit.

It's like OBK rooting for WASHINGTON

In fairness to Trump, the foreign policy establishment has done a shitty jerb vis-a-vis Russia since the 90s. NATO should have never been expanded into any of the former Soviet Republics. Furthermore, we should have just let the Russians have their way with Ukraine. Ukraine has never really been a nation independent from Russia in the first place.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Flip flop. Backpedal. Beta.

And you all eat it up.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And you all eat it up.

Still can't argue the facts

Because they are on my side

All you got is

Nothing

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing
    Here’s a fact for you: the election was hacked and Trump has done nothing to secure it against further tampering. Today he admitted that our IC is right about Russia.

Swaye's Wigwam

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing
    Here’s a fact for you: the election was hacked and Trump has done nothing to secure it against further tampering. Today he admitted that our IC is right about Russia.

There is no evidence a single vote changed. From your man Mueller and Rosenstein

No American involved with the indictment

We knew they were trying when Obama gave the order to stand down and not retaliate

Like I said

Nothing
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

There is no evidence a single vote changed. From your man Mueller and Rosenstein

We knew they were trying when Obama gave the order to stand down and not retaliate

Like I said

Nothing
    Did he say a vote was changed?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    All politicians should be praying to the Lord every day that they have Trump in office.

They can get away with 100 percent of their bullshit and no one will ever notice.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Fuck off kid

The struggle is real.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

I just have to say I laugh out loud every time these twinks get all patriotic and shit.

In fairness to Trump, the foreign policy establishment has done a shitty jerb vis-a-vis Russia since the 90s. NATO should have never been expanded into any of the former Soviet Republics. Furthermore, we should have just let the Russians have their way with Ukraine. Ukraine has never really been a nation independent from Russia in the first place.
    East Germany disagrees. Also, Ukraine gave up their nukes because of our guarantee of national sovereignty...

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing
    Voters being purged (lulz) from the rolls to lower turnout among non-Trump voters, and mounting evidence of voting machine tampering. Nothing indeed.

But you’d rather blame Obama than deal with the problem.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

And you all eat it up.

All you got is

Nothing

Like I said

Nothing
    Voters being purged (lulz) from the rolls to lower turnout among non-Trump voters, and mounting evidence of voting machine tampering. Nothing indeed.

But you’d rather blame Obama than deal with the problem.
    I had work in San Diego for a month and crawled up to Santa Barbara afterwards?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

East Germany disagrees. Also, Ukraine gave up their nukes because of our guarantee of national sovereignty...
    East Germany was not a Soviet Republic. Nor was Poland and the rest of the Warsaw Pact. Satellites yes, but never part of the Soviet Union. Soviets lost the Cold War and rightly we absorbed those countries into NATA.

Ukraine was an independent country for like a year in 1918- 19, prior to 1992 and has been a part of Russia for many centuries. Nuke deal or not, Ukraine is part of the Russian sphere and not the West, and they are not a hill worth dying for.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

I was told we pressed the reset button with Russia, no? Staff?

She said if you'll pay me 140 million I'll approve you uranium purchase. Just push the button to say yes.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Trump just needs Russia to wait until he doesn't have to run again

I'll give you everything you want comrade! I'll be more flexible and we can explore new positions after the election.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Wat the hell are we talking about again?

I got sick of dealing with the city and my contractor and just went to the bar.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    Swaye's Wigwam

HRYK

East Germany was not a Soviet Republic. Nor was Poland and the rest of the Warsaw Pact. Satellites yes, but never part of the Soviet Union. Soviets lost the Cold War and rightly we absorbed those countries into NATA.

Ukraine was an independent country for like a year in 1918- 19, prior to 1992 and has been a part of Russia for many centuries. Nuke deal or not, Ukraine is part of the Russian sphere and not the West, and they are not a hill worth dying for.
    Ah I see your poont now and it's a fair one.

The current world order more or less relies on national sovereignty as guaranteed(more or less by us) and Russia is playing a dangerous game. What's the best way to counter/prevent that?

This is the one place where I think Trump past tense had an significant advantage over Putin, Kim, et al. He's just unstable enough that he might fire some nukes. Guys playing the long game don't want that. Crazy always wins in a game of chicken with a rational agent.