Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Still Putin's bitch

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

All the civil war talk here reminds me of when everyone came together after the attack on the WTC.

It's fantastic to see a great leader like Trump bring the country together after an attack by a foreign aggressor.

Youre right, the great uniter Obama totally had race relations at the best theyve ever been
    You seem like you're struggling a bit today. Who was talking about race relations?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    Except it isn't. Since there's an actual definition of it.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.

USMChawk said:

Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

60 million. Is that all?

Yup, your purge will be just that easy.
    Pretty much, yeah.
    I look forward to your effort. Try not to disappoint.
    It won’t require any effort. What part of that do you still not get?
    The part where you think you actually have a chance.
    You gonna do something, TUFF guy? I’m guessing you won’t.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Sledog said:

Missed this gem earlier. Will you and all your mask wearing faggot friends hurry up? Me and Race aren't getting any younger!

Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!
    was?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

I know plenty of muslims who don't burn people alive.

But would they harm a fly?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

dflea said:

All the civil war talk here reminds me of when everyone came together after the attack on the WTC.

It's fantastic to see a great leader like Trump bring the country together after an attack by a foreign aggressor.

Youre right, the great uniter Obama totally had race relations at the best theyve ever been
    You seem like you're struggling a bit today. Who was talking about race relations?

Our great nation was totally united under Obama. Economy - fantastic. Healthcare, terrific. Race relations - best theyve ever been. Trayvon could've been his son after all.

You following?
    No.

Your malfunction seems to be caused by you erroneously believing I'm an Obama fan rather than a Trump critic.

Keep flinging shit though. Some of it will stick eventually.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Our great nation was totally united under Obama. Economy - fantastic. Healthcare, terrific. Race relations - best theyve ever been. Trayvon could've been his son after all.

You following?
    No.

Your malfunction seems to be caused by you erroneously believing I'm an Obama fan rather than a Trump critic.

Keep flinging shit though. Some of it will stick eventually.

Your malfunction is not realizing the obvious point I'm making. The country was bitterly divided long before Trump. Hope this helps.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

And of course that had nothing to do with the point at hand but Tommy thinks he is witty so just smile and move on

Treason is more apt than the red scare McCarthyism you invoked. You’re too deep in Trump’s taint to admit it though.
    Except it isn't. Since there's an actual definition of it.
    And he meets that definition. Full blown traitor. At this point the only question is whether we purge all his supporters like we should have done after the Civil War.

USMChawk said:

Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
    Hey, go fuck yourself you hypocritical fucktard. Who are you planning on purging? The 60 million of us who voted for him? Sounds like it to me. So, after you go fuck yourself, bring it.

60 million. Is that all?

Yup, your purge will be just that easy.
    Pretty much, yeah.
    I look forward to your effort. Try not to disappoint.
    It won’t require any effort. What part of that do you still not get?
    The part where you think you actually have a chance.
    You gonna do something, TUFF guy? I’m guessing you won’t.
    On the basis of words? No. On the basis of you trying to ‘purge’ me and my kind? Absolutely.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is Race in a nutshell. Always sucking Trump off no matter what.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,709
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race has never been distracted by the phony concern over a non hacked election that Obama told his administration to stand down on

Just one reason among many why I am so much smarter than you

We all interfere in elections. Next thing you know hondo will give up equivalency arguments

Oh and go fuck yourself before I have @CirrhosisDawg beat you to within an inch of your miserable life
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And Edwin you are still a pussy
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Race has never been distracted by the phony concern over a non hacked election that Obama told his administration to stand down on

Just one reason among many why I am so much smarter than you

We all interfere in elections. Next thing you know hondo will give up equivalency arguments

Oh and go fuck yourself before I have @CirrhosisDawg beat you to within an inch of your miserable life
    Your meltdown yesterday shows you actually do care.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have far less posts yesterday than any of you retards do trying to stir this shit up

If posting facts and making you look stupid is a meltdown then so be it

But we all know accusing me of a meltdown is just another admission that I am better than you
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942

Surprised you could type that out with Trumps cock shoved so far down your throat.

And thanks!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    At this point, Putin is more trustworthy than the leadership of the intelligence agencies. I would trust the Vlad over those faggots.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

At this point, Putin is more trustworthy than the leadership of the intelligence agencies. I would trust the Vlad over those faggots.

I'm old enough to remember when OBK hated Russia.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm old enough to remember when OBK hated Russia.
    He said Vlad not Russia

OBK has always had a thing for the Vladster
    Swaye's Wigwam

Surprised you could type that out with Trumps cock shoved so far down your throat.

And thanks!
    You sound jealous