Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WSJ: The Trump First Doctrine — Putin respects strength but Trump showed weakness

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

This narrative is so fucking stupid. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain this was an internal leak from within the DNC and the Russia narrative was concocted post defeat. Trump is just stating the truth - the CIA has been waging all out war against him since he won the primary.

Where is the fucking server?

Were you hidden under a rock in 2016? Did you not have internet access during the election? Russians and others trying to hack the election was discussed a ton during the election.

There is 0 evidence of any hacking.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

This narrative is so fucking stupid. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain this was an internal leak from within the DNC and the Russia narrative was concocted post defeat. Trump is just stating the truth - the CIA has been waging all out war against him since he won the primary.

Were you hidden under a rock in 2016? Did you not have internet access during the election? Russians and others trying to hack the election was discussed a ton during the election.

There is 0 evidence that your dick is more than 2 inches
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

Stop pretending like you know fuck all about what actually took place. State your opinion and quit acting like it's a fact.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

2001400ex said:

Why would the Russians spend time and money trying to undermine our election when the FBI was doing it for free?
    Abundance. Dumb fuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,707
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to say Trump bent over when he did the opposite

2001400ex said:

Da fuq? I heard that Hillary was hacked. Which is it?

Besides the 2 dozen indictments.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018

I think most of us here are for upsetting the Washington apple cart. A fragile man-baby with no self control or discipline just isn't the guy to do it right.

I love seeing all the moist liberal 'giners as much as anybody. However I must admit, I over estimated his ability to shake things up the right way.

Fuck off Hondo in advance.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Even it it's true, you don't announce that at an international presser.
    To be fair, this isn't the first time this factoid has been 'announced'.

• SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Exactly.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A DNC staffer named Seth Rich leaked the documents internally and then was murdered.

The indictments are for social media posts. Last time I checked tweeting wasnt hacking
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm not sure I totally buy it but a surprising number of people that have had the opportunity to fuck up Hillary's career have died.

Maybe I'm just a shithead but I sometimes think "well if I was in her position and could get away with it I'd have them taken out too"
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

A DNC staffer named Seth Rich leaked the documents internally and then was murdered.

The indictments are for social media posts. Last time I checked tweeting wasnt hacking
    Sledog, is that you?

I'm not sure I totally buy it but a surprising number of people that have had the opportunity to fuck up Hillary's career have died.

Maybe I'm just a shithead but I sometimes think "well if I was in her position and could get away with it I'd have them taken out too"

Yet Trump is still alive. Would be easy to fake a heart attack.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You watch too much hannity.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Yet Trump is still alive. Would be easy to fake a heart attack.

Trump could afford the best private security money can buy. He isnt some no name DNC staffer shot in a "botched robbery" with his wallet and watch still on him while walking home from work.
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You watch too much hannity.

You watch too much Don Lemon
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election

Breaking News....

*Trump says he accepts the conclusion that Russia meddling in 2016 election took place

*Trump insists no collusion with Russian officials during his presidential campaign

*Trump offers his “full faith and support for America’s intelligence agencies”

*Trump says he is working very hard with allies

*Trump says he has great unity with NATO

* Trump says Queen Elizabeth II is an “absolutely a terrific person”

*Trump says getting along with Russia can be a good thing

(More to Come)

Previously....

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump, fresh off a weeklong trip to Europe, hailed his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin as “even better” than his meetings with NATO allies, despite facing widespread criticism for his comments at the summit.

The president, who returned to Washington late Monday after his meetings with Mr. Putin in Helsinki, tweeted on Tuesday that “While I had a great meeting with NATO, raising vast amounts of money, I had an even better meeting with Vladimir Putin of Russia. Sadly, it is not being reported that way - the Fake News is going Crazy!”

Standing alongside Mr. Putin on Monday, Mr. Trump questioned the U.S. intelligence conclusion that Moscow meddled in the 2016 election and attacked his Justice Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, describing the probe into whether his associates colluded with Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election as a “disaster for our country” that has undermined U.S. relations with Moscow.

His meeting with Mr. Putin came after tense discussions with member states of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Brussels over their failure to meet alliance guidelines for military spending. Mr. Trump then traveled to the U.K., where he criticized the Brexit policies of Prime Minister Theresa May in an interview with a British newspaper. Mr. Trump later apologized to Mrs. May.

On Tuesday morning, lawmakers from both parties reiterated assertions that Russia is a U.S. adversary.

Shortly before Mr. Trump was expected to make remarks on the matter, Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said there was “indisputable evidence” that Russia had interfered with the U.S. election, and that Moscow was no friend to the U.S.

“So make no mistake about it,” Mr. McConnell (R., Ky.) said. “I would say to our friends in Europe, we understand the Russian threat and I think that is the widespread view here in the United States Senate among members of both parties.”

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R., Wis.) condemned Russia for meddling in the U.S. elections in 2016 but avoided directly criticizing Mr. Trump.

“Russia is a menacing government that does not share our interests,” Mr. Ryan told reporters Tuesday. “They did interfere in our elections. There should be no doubt about that,” he said, while adding that the Russian interference didn’t have a “material effect” on the election’s outcome.

Mr. Ryan was also pressed Tuesday on a Republican-authored House Intelligence Committee report that concluded in March there was insufficient evidence that Mr. Putin preferred Mr. Trump over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential race. Mr. Putin said himself during Monday’s news conference that he wanted Mr. Trump to win.

U.S. Sen. John Barrasso (R., Wyo.), a member of the Senate GOP leadership, said in a statement that he believes Russia indeed interfered in the U.S. election and that both Mr. Putin “and his regime” should endure “further consequences” as a result of Russian meddling.

Sen. Rand Paul (R., Ky.) was among the few Republican lawmakers speaking out in support of Mr. Trump’s efforts to engage with world leaders.

“The president is different than many leaders we’ve had who basically will litigate things to death and not meeting with people,” Mr. Paul told PBS late Monday. “I think Trump is different in that he is willing to meet with foreign leaders and actually I think you may get a breakthrough because of the meetings.”

Mr. Trump acknowledged Mr. Paul’s comments on Tuesday, tweeting, “Thank you @RandPaul” then quoting other remarks of the senator: “The President has gone through a year and a half of totally partisan investigations - what’s he supposed to think?”

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    Sledog said:

Well if the Jordan Rachel is tweeting it...and wood!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

Well if the Jordan Rachel is tweeting it...and wood!
    I can't wait to see her in the upcoming "Untitled Baron Davis Project". Just wondering if it will be as good as the book "Untitled Baron Davis Project".

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4168986/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2