Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoy Petersen

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fuck USC that is all.

NOGAF about Oregon.

Not very convincing. But a really good effert.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2018
    Peet is so good he beat Oregon 3 years after leaving BSU.

Edit: And I speeled peet wrong to be funny but it's not a fucking joke. Top 5 coach in the nation, zero fucking argument, who Oregon told to fuck off in favor of Slingblade.

When I kill myself, you all know why.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's my biggest problem with quooks. Brag about your recent success and dominance all you want, but fucking admit we got a top 5 coach. So butthurt over getting completely annihilated while watching him take us to the playoffs in. year. Three.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

You see, THIS is why I'm a Hurricane, and THIS is why you and your kind aspire to be nothing more than USC's favorite younger sibling. We? don't spend our time making sure other people like us. You do. That is the very core difference in program culture that transcends coaching. It's in the water here to have an inferiority complex; Miami came to be from nothing, like a phoenix, precisely because it didn't aspire to be anybody's anything. Even when Oregon was at its apex, Miami didn't talk about Oregon. Miami talks about being MIAMI again.

You are not even fucking trolling. Sad, really. Trolling would be understandable for its entertainment value. Creep "gets" trolling. He practically invented the art back on the Scout boreds while you bumble-phuks were making it with cheerleaders.

You actually care and seem to need to have OBK and Mosster, of all poasters, acknowledge that UW is better than Oregon ... now and always. You are so insecure about Washington that you can't even see that two of the biggest trolls are trolling you about their historically bad-mediocre-good-very good-bad program.

I mean, you have scoreboard two whole years in a row, and you have post-season appearances they don't, and apparently you have recruits they can never get. And of course, you have USC's undying respect as their favorite underling. Nice body of work.

With all of that in your favor, why do you try so hard with the Oregon riff-raff? You're like my old classmate who makes a shit load of $$ in sales, but who constantly tries to one-up me ... vacations, boats, cars, etc., because being around the Creep makes him feel like shit. He knows he can make all the $$ he wants and nothing will ever change the fact that (1) he wasn't smart enough to do what I do, (2) my wife is hotter than his, (3) my kids go to better schools, (4) I'm taller and better looking than he is, (5) I had his wife before she was his wife, and most importantly, (6) that he cares about all that. You are that guy.

You say you don't know what to say? That's the point Brutus. You shouldn't feel compelled to say anything. Just be happy ... that is, if you're actually happy. I know this; next tim Miami wins a title, and they will, you will not find Creep running around worried about Virginia Tech fans. Foh Shoh.
    Man, they must have bullied the hell out of you outside Kane Hall. This is some dark shit.
    @BearsWiin had Creeps wife once.

Said it was nothing special.
    JESUSFUCK leave me out of you're NW mossnose flannelwearing NOC bullshit squat-to-pissing contests.

You do realize that you can type me into the joke without fucking tagging me and making me wonder if I need to read this shit, right? Right?

FUCK
    Who are you kidding? You can't quit this place, especially since HoustonHusky ripped you a new one and replaced you on my hero list. We can feel you lurking, even when you don't poast.
    the fuck are you talking about
    Dude, the whole Reagan thing. Keep up. Creep has a memory (and an ass) like an elephant. Houston slapped you around like Trump on Melania for talking too much.
    That paste-eating shit-for-brains still hasn't read that fucking article. I know he hasn't because he quoted a synopsis of it instead of directly quoting it, and he couldn't answer my very simple, very clear question about what was written late in the article that sums up the whole fucking gist of said article. What did Reagan give Gorbachev? Pretty fucking simple. But if you didn't read the article, you couldn't answer that question.

A moron with access to google is still a moron. It's not much fun trying to discuss serious shit with morons.
    So it sounds like you remember. :)
    I tend to remember when ignorant bombastic fucktards question my area of academic and professional expertise? hashtagemojismileyfacefuckoff
    Apparently I've hit a sore spot? Sorry.

#itseasiertonotspellhashtag
    I can envision you giggling into your fingertips as you write this tweengirl bullshit.
    Pics???
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

That's my biggest problem with quooks. Brag about your recent success and dominance all you want, but fucking admit we got a top 5 coach. So butthurt over getting completely annihilated while watching him take us to the playoffs in. year. Three.

Oregon is a loser progrum.

Some good ones from the Oregon 247 bored on this very topic of Pac-12 coaches ranked:

• "Shaw at anything but #1 is a garbage list. As far as Pac-12 resume Petersen is Clay Helton and both have a long long ways to go to catch Shaw."
    • "Couldn't agree with you more. Shaw is by far the superior coach in the Pac-12. Petersen and Helton have a long ways to go."
    • Right at this moment, I wouldn’t trade Mario with any of these other coaches. I have a difficult time imagining another coach doing a better job to date in regarding building a culture, momentum and recruiting.
    • Yeah, I totally don't get this infatuation with Petersen. They have had one good year and those schedules have been very easy the last couple years. We'll see how they do the next couple years. I am like others and wouldn't trade this staff as a whole for any other in the Pac.
    • Harbaugh had one great season at Stanford and that was his last year. The year prior he had an okay season with 8 wins. CCP didn't have to build UW. Mario had to build FIU into a winner. Sark won 9 games the year before CCP got there and 8 the year prior. Sark handed CCP a fair amount of NFL talent as well. Shaw has proven more at the P5 level and it's honestly not even close. Honestly, I think CCP is one of the most overrated coaches in CFB. He's a good coach, but he's not elite like so many people think he is. He took over a dominant program at BSU and continued its dominance. He took over a decent program from Sark and had had two seasons that look good on paper, but when you break those season's down he really didn't do much. He is 1-3 in bowl games as a P5 HC with a victory over an unranked Southern Miss to hang his hat on. Until he can beat good teams or show he belongs in the Playoffs or NY6 bowls he will continue to be the most hyped, overrated P5 HC imo. The love for CCP is unwarranted imo.
    • The only offense success was the year Tedford was there.
    NOGAF about what those losers say. But, Oregon tears are amazing.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Some good ones from the Oregon 247 bored on this very topic of Pac-12 coaches ranked:

• "Shaw at anything but #1 is a garbage list. As far as Pac-12 resume Petersen is Clay Helton and both have a long long ways to go to catch Shaw."
    • "Couldn't agree with you more. Shaw is by far the superior coach in the Pac-12. Petersen and Helton have a long ways to go."
    • Right at this moment, I wouldn’t trade Mario with any of these other coaches. I have a difficult time imagining another coach doing a better job to date in regarding building a culture, momentum and recruiting.
    • Yeah, I totally don't get this infatuation with Petersen. They have had one good year and those schedules have been very easy the last couple years. We'll see how they do the next couple years. I am like others and wouldn't trade this staff as a whole for any other in the Pac.
    • Harbaugh had one great season at Stanford and that was his last year. The year prior he had an okay season with 8 wins. CCP didn't have to build UW. Mario had to build FIU into a winner. Sark won 9 games the year before CCP got there and 8 the year prior. Sark handed CCP a fair amount of NFL talent as well. Shaw has proven more at the P5 level and it's honestly not even close. Honestly, I think CCP is one of the most overrated coaches in CFB. He's a good coach, but he's not elite like so many people think he is. He took over a dominant program at BSU and continued its dominance. He took over a decent program from Sark and had had two seasons that look good on paper, but when you break those season's down he really didn't do much. He is 1-3 in bowl games as a P5 HC with a victory over an unranked Southern Miss to hang his hat on. Until he can beat good teams or show he belongs in the Playoffs or NY6 bowls he will continue to be the most hyped, overrated P5 HC imo. The love for CCP is unwarranted imo.

ROFL
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Doogles said:

Jesus Chrust everyone step back from the keyboard and get laid. You can literally feel the backed up cum bubbling out of Creeps eyes as he poasts.

Deflect all you want with non-sense. Truth hurts SC Spooge Splurpers. Mario can rEcrUIT!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

gimmicky offense; only because we've been down; conference is down; no class; flashy uniforms; no tradition; SC doesn't respect them; Mariota is overrated; Chip cheats; academis; Nike U; Uncle Phil is your pimp; Oregon is going down any day now.

I'll take "Things Doogs Said Ad Nauseam during Oregon's Run" for $500 Alex.

Why does it matter that they admit it? You either have one, or you don't. If you do, and you arguably do, then it's because you got lucky.

haie said:

gimmicky offense; only because we've been down; conference is down; no class; flashy uniforms; no tradition; SC doesn't respect them; Mariota is overrated; Chip cheats; academis; Nike U; Uncle Phil is your pimp; Oregon is going down any day now.

Why does it matter that they admit it? You either have one, or you don't. If you do, and you arguably do, then it's because you got lucky.
    Losers lose. Oregon is a loser progrum. They are back in their rightful place w/ the rest of the pac-12 dreck.

You've said this 5 times now. One more time and you'll be a #SeptupleWarrior

Show us how much you don't care.
    edited July 2018
    Pete is starting Browning in 2018. He loves him so much that he recruited a stable of backup Jakes to replace him when he leaves.

Saban
    Meyer
    Kelly
    Smart
    Swinney

None of these top 5 coaches would start Brownsocks in 2018 if they were coaching UW.

Pete is a top 5 coach.

edited July 2018

You've said this 5 times now. One more time and you'll be a #SeptupleWarrior

Show us how much you don't care.
    108-24.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

?

Ive never given a fuck about how they won.

It matters that they admit it because it shows they're the same as doogs. It's also looking more and more like they don't really think coaching was that important to their success. Those are lazy hires and you know it. They're Oregon!!! Shouldn't they be above "getting lucky"?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mods, can we rename this thread "Stages of mental retardation"?