Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

look at the tits on this oregon OL

i think this #frexfriyay shit was posted somewhere, but, not many can post on the proper bored:

reminds me of the chappelle's show sketch where he's nelson mandella telling the fat kid he'll titty fuck him

derek, sorry for poasting pr0n on the boreds but felt it was justified.

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This kid is 17 years old with a ridiculous frame and came in at 355lbs. What is he supposed to look like?

He will play around 325 and be pretty lean. Crosby was by far the best lineman in conference last year playing at 309. This kid has a better frame and will play 15 pounds heavier. If he hits 400+ on the bench and 650+ on the squat he will start in the NFL as a rookie.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

This kid is 17 years old with a ridiculous frame and came in at 355lbs. What is he supposed to look like?

He will play around 325 and be pretty lean. Crosby was by far the best lineman in conference last year playing at 309. This kid has a better frame and will play 15 pounds heavier. If he hits 400+ on the bench and 650+ on the squat he will start in the NFL as a rookie.

And you coach football? OL more than squatting and fucking benching. We had Shane brosteck who lifted the most on the team, but could not move his fucking feet at all, fucking Chris Harris had to start over him at 270 pounds
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

And you coach football? OL more than squatting and fucking benching. We had Shane brosteck who lifted the most on the team, but could not move his fucking feet at all, fucking Chris Harris had to start over him at 270 pounds
    Yes I do. By the time he goes to the league he will be around 315. 6'7" 315 = NFL.
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Yes I do. By the time he goes to the league he will be around 315. 6'7" 315 = NFL.
    cody o'connell Was not even invited to the combine

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Worse than that, he didn't even sign a UDFA contract.
    No way, he is a 2 time all American. He could not sign an UDFA contact
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Worse than that, he didn't even sign a UDFA contract.
    No way, he is a 2 time all American. He could not sign an UDFA contact
    MICHAEL SAM WAS BLACKBALLED BECAUSE HE WAS GHEY!!!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Our boys once averaged 332 lbs, had the attitude, and were ready to rumble... None of them played in the NFL.

Mosster47 said:

Crosby was so AWESOME the NFL saw fit to draft him in the 5th round. There were two Pac12 lineman drafted before him one of them a fucking Coug. MossterFS your talents are clearly wasted at the highest level of Oregon HS football. The NFL needs you!!!
    He coaches in Alabama......I know, try not to laugh to hard
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Kid deserves all the shaming for doing this. But Olineman ain’t body builders.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

The Kid deserves all the shaming for doing this. But Olineman ain’t body builders.

Yeah, well good ones don’t look like that.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Mosster47 said:

Crosby was so AWESOME the NFL saw fit to draft him in the 5th round. There were two Pac12 lineman drafted before him one of them a fucking Coug. MossterFS your talents are clearly wasted at the highest level of Oregon HS football. The NFL needs you!!!
    Unless he elaborated and I missed it then it's actually just the vague title of "a top football state"
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

James Atoe POTW
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

But he still was voted first team AP All-American. I'm a random dude from Norway who has never played a down of gridiron football and I'm still better at evaluating offensive line play than the majority of the associated press.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Unless he elaborated and I missed it then it's actually just the vague title of "a top football state"
    Highest level in a football state