Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoy Petersen

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    When the fuck did ballz got a hold of creeps account?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

You see, THIS is why I'm a Hurricane, and THIS is why you and your kind aspire to be nothing more than USC's favorite younger sibling. We? don't spend our time making sure other people like us. You do. That is the very core difference in program culture that transcends coaching. It's in the water here to have an inferiority complex; Miami came to be from nothing, like a phoenix, precisely because it didn't aspire to be anybody's anything. Even when Oregon was at its apex, Miami didn't talk about Oregon. Miami talks about being MIAMI again.

You are not even fucking trolling. Sad, really. Trolling would be understandable for its entertainment value. Creep "gets" trolling. He practically invented the art back on the Scout boreds while you bumble-phuks were making it with cheerleaders.

You actually care and seem to need to have OBK and Mosster, of all poasters, acknowledge that UW is better than Oregon ... now and always. You are so insecure about Washington that you can't even see that two of the biggest trolls are trolling you about their historically bad-mediocre-good-very good-bad program.

I mean, you have scoreboard two whole years in a row, and you have post-season appearances they don't, and apparently you have recruits they can never get. And of course, you have USC's undying respect as their favorite underling. Nice body of work.

With all of that in your favor, why do you try so hard with the Oregon riff-raff? You're like my old classmate who makes a shit load of $$ in sales, but who constantly tries to one-up me ... vacations, boats, cars, etc., because being around the Creep makes him feel like shit. He knows he can make all the $$ he wants and nothing will ever change the fact that (1) he wasn't smart enough to do what I do, (2) my wife is hotter than his, (3) my kids go to better schools, (4) I'm taller and better looking than he is, (5) I had his wife before she was his wife, and most importantly, (6) that he cares about all that. You are that guy.

You say you don't know what to say? That's the point Brutus. You shouldn't feel compelled to say anything. Just be happy ... that is, if you're actually happy. I know this; next tim Miami wins a title, and they will, you will not find Creep running around worried about Virginia Tech fans. Foh Shoh.
    Man, they must have bullied the hell out of you outside Kane Hall. This is some dark shit.
    @BearsWiin had Creeps wife once.

Said it was nothing special.
    JESUSFUCK leave me out of you're NW mossnose flannelwearing NOC bullshit squat-to-pissing contests.

You do realize that you can type me into the joke without fucking tagging me and making me wonder if I need to read this shit, right? Right?

FUCK
    Who are you kidding? You can't quit this place, especially since HoustonHusky ripped you a new one and replaced you on my hero list. We can feel you lurking, even when you don't poast.
    the fuck are you talking about
    Dude, the whole Reagan thing. Keep up. Creep has a memory (and an ass) like an elephant. Houston slapped you around like Trump on Melania for talking too much.
    That paste-eating shit-for-brains still hasn't read that fucking article. I know he hasn't because he quoted a synopsis of it instead of directly quoting it, and he couldn't answer my very simple, very clear question about what was written late in the article that sums up the whole fucking gist of said article. What did Reagan give Gorbachev? Pretty fucking simple. But if you didn't read the article, you couldn't answer that question.

A moron with access to google is still a moron. It's not much fun trying to discuss serious shit with morons.
    So it sounds like you remember. :)
    I tend to remember when ignorant bombastic fucktards question my area of academic and professional expertise? hashtagemojismileyfacefuckoff
    I thought your area of expertise was special actresses
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Look what you have created @Doogles
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

You see, THIS is why I'm a Hurricane, and THIS is why you and your kind aspire to be nothing more than USC's favorite younger sibling. We? don't spend our time making sure other people like us. You do. That is the very core difference in program culture that transcends coaching. It's in the water here to have an inferiority complex; Miami came to be from nothing, like a phoenix, precisely because it didn't aspire to be anybody's anything. Even when Oregon was at its apex, Miami didn't talk about Oregon. Miami talks about being MIAMI again.

You are not even fucking trolling. Sad, really. Trolling would be understandable for its entertainment value. Creep "gets" trolling. He practically invented the art back on the Scout boreds while you bumble-phuks were making it with cheerleaders.

You actually care and seem to need to have OBK and Mosster, of all poasters, acknowledge that UW is better than Oregon ... now and always. You are so insecure about Washington that you can't even see that two of the biggest trolls are trolling you about their historically bad-mediocre-good-very good-bad program.

I mean, you have scoreboard two whole years in a row, and you have post-season appearances they don't, and apparently you have recruits they can never get. And of course, you have USC's undying respect as their favorite underling. Nice body of work.

With all of that in your favor, why do you try so hard with the Oregon riff-raff? You're like my old classmate who makes a shit load of $$ in sales, but who constantly tries to one-up me ... vacations, boats, cars, etc., because being around the Creep makes him feel like shit. He knows he can make all the $$ he wants and nothing will ever change the fact that (1) he wasn't smart enough to do what I do, (2) my wife is hotter than his, (3) my kids go to better schools, (4) I'm taller and better looking than he is, (5) I had his wife before she was his wife, and most importantly, (6) that he cares about all that. You are that guy.

You say you don't know what to say? That's the point Brutus. You shouldn't feel compelled to say anything. Just be happy ... that is, if you're actually happy. I know this; next tim Miami wins a title, and they will, you will not find Creep running around worried about Virginia Tech fans. Foh Shoh.
    Man, they must have bullied the hell out of you outside Kane Hall. This is some dark shit.
    Dark, and true af. Even my main broh rowboat, he of tall-man confidence, of cool, calm and collected rowboater perspective, reads that and shivers at the thought of where he has plied his affections and loyalty all these many years. He says to himself, "Fuck, Creepy makes a compelling poont. Is this the Washington to which I gave myself over? This is that in which I believe? What does that say about me?

Identity crises at our age is a bitch. I made the tuff decision years ago. I'm good. Face it. You are in love with an institution that long ago resigned itself to second-tier. An institution that only aspired to garner the respect of its superior, not replace its superior as the Alpha Male.

It's essentially a program that, at its core, is unmanly.
    The poont which you do not give enough credence to, Creep, is that by Nov. 7, 1992 we had replaced our superior as Alpha Male Program of the West. And then that program (along with the others) pulled a very UNMANLY move and ratted us over a bunch of chintzy ass shit, precisely because we had become top Dawg. Counterfactuals are for losers and not very manly, BUT what if UW had not committed suicide and DJ wins another NT in the 90s? It's very difficulty because of MONEY, TRADITION, and LOCATION to go from a Tier II beta program to a Tier I alpha program but it has happened in the relatively recent history of the sport.
    Two poonts:

1. And Oregon was good once too; and

2. You? let them do that to you instead of fighting back.

Other programs have been shit slammed. The manly ones don't take 30 years to come back.

And you know I don't deal in hypotheticals. It's unmanly.
    1. Oregon is not a good comparison because they never consistently beat OOC Blue Bloods in super manly, trench warfare, the way that peak Worshington did. We won because we were Tuff as opposed to having a revolutionary system that took a while for defenses to figure out.

2. Yes, we? (and your diploma too) let them do that to us because we had weak, gurly men on upper campus and a Troojan horse AD.

3. Wrong. It can take Decades to come back, if ever- i.e., Clempson, Georgia, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Miami, etc, etc. Some might argue that Miami is even more unmanly than Washington considering that they were the best program in America from 1983 to 2001 and it's not even close. And now look at 'em. Face it, Creep: we're in the same sissy boat.

2. I still say that there's something in your? culture that admires USC too much. It's so unmanly and embarrassing to hear UW frat boys publicly fawn over SC, brag about all their "SC frens", make up stories about "dating an SC chick once" and declare with pride how much "USC really, really respects Washington as the other (vastly inferior) conference power," and get all hot and bothered whenever they're doing well and say shit like, "order has been restored." A manly program would still be seething over what they had a hand in doing and not rest until they were destroyed as a program. Accepting their rightful place as the alpha dog is just .... it's more than unmanly. It's debilitating to one's manhood. The only thing that gets a Husky really going is the very idea of Oregon challenging them as conference #2. It's like competing in a Costanza Contest.

The huskies never should have danced on the O. That was a pivotal moment in duck history. A day that would live in infamy. The two programs reversed polarity that day, setting off an explosive chain reaction for 12 straight years. It was a relentless onslaught that upended the PAC 12. Every program standing in the warpath was a target, including USC. We? never stopped to ask "what does USC think of us? Are we making them proud?" They were just another team that stood our way.

Well done.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

JESUSFUCK leave me out of you're NW mossnose flannelwearing NOC bullshit squat-to-pissing contests.

You do realize that you can type me into the joke without fucking tagging me and making me wonder if I need to read this shit, right? Right?

FUCK
    Who are you kidding? You can't quit this place, especially since HoustonHusky ripped you a new one and replaced you on my hero list. We can feel you lurking, even when you don't poast.
    Dude, the whole Reagan thing. Keep up. Creep has a memory (and an ass) like an elephant. Houston slapped you around like Trump on Melania for talking too much.
    That paste-eating shit-for-brains still hasn't read that fucking article. I know he hasn't because he quoted a synopsis of it instead of directly quoting it, and he couldn't answer my very simple, very clear question about what was written late in the article that sums up the whole fucking gist of said article. What did Reagan give Gorbachev? Pretty fucking simple. But if you didn't read the article, you couldn't answer that question.

A moron with access to google is still a moron. It's not much fun trying to discuss serious shit with morons.
    I tend to remember when ignorant bombastic fucktards question my area of academic and professional expertise? hashtagemojismileyfacefuckoff
    Apparently I've hit a sore spot? Sorry.

#itseasiertonotspellhashtag
    I can envision you giggling into your fingertips as you write this tweengirl bullshit.
    Don't be so sensitive. If you can't take the heat, try the Cal bored Sally. Not that it's at all important Mr. Serious, but since we're on it, yes, I remember Houston taking you blow by blow for doing little more than arrogantly name dropping so that nobody could challenge your expertise, and telling him over and over like a broken record to read a passage in some article that said what you wanted it to say.

I don't remember him struggling to understand your point, I remember him tearing you a new hole, and I say all this also remembering that the whole damn discussion started with me making the very same point you were making: that Reagan didn't have all that much to do with the fall of the Soviet Union. So I was the one guy in that thread agreeing with you.

Rinse it out with a hose; that should stop the chafing.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

FUCK

I can envision you giggling into your fingertips as you write this tweengirl bullshit.
    Don't be so sensitive. If you can't take the heat, try the Cal bored Sally. Not that it's at all important Mr. Serious, but since we're on it, yes, I remember Houston taking you blow by blow for doing little more than arrogantly name dropping so that nobody could challenge your expertise, and telling him over and over like a broken record to read a passage in some article that said what you wanted it to say.

I don't remember him struggling to understand your point, I remember him tearing you a new hole, and I say all this also remembering that the whole damn discussion started with me making the very same point you were making: that Reagan didn't have all that much to do with the fall of the Soviet Union. So I was the one guy in that thread agreeing with you.

you have a shitty memory
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

Dark, and true af. Even my main broh rowboat, he of tall-man confidence, of cool, calm and collected rowboater perspective, reads that and shivers at the thought of where he has plied his affections and loyalty all these many years. He says to himself, "Fuck, Creepy makes a compelling poont. Is this the Washington to which I gave myself over? This is that in which I believe? What does that say about me?

Identity crises at our age is a bitch. I made the tuff decision years ago. I'm good. Face it. You are in love with an institution that long ago resigned itself to second-tier. An institution that only aspired to garner the respect of its superior, not replace its superior as the Alpha Male.

It's essentially a program that, at its core, is unmanly.
    The poont which you do not give enough credence to, Creep, is that by Nov. 7, 1992 we had replaced our superior as Alpha Male Program of the West. And then that program (along with the others) pulled a very UNMANLY move and ratted us over a bunch of chintzy ass shit, precisely because we had become top Dawg. Counterfactuals are for losers and not very manly, BUT what if UW had not committed suicide and DJ wins another NT in the 90s? It's very difficulty because of MONEY, TRADITION, and LOCATION to go from a Tier II beta program to a Tier I alpha program but it has happened in the relatively recent history of the sport.
    Two poonts:

1. And Oregon was good once too; and

2. You? let them do that to you instead of fighting back.

Other programs have been shit slammed. The manly ones don't take 30 years to come back.

And you know I don't deal in hypotheticals. It's unmanly.
    1. Oregon is not a good comparison because they never consistently beat OOC Blue Bloods in super manly, trench warfare, the way that peak Worshington did. We won because we were Tuff as opposed to having a revolutionary system that took a while for defenses to figure out.

2. Yes, we? (and your diploma too) let them do that to us because we had weak, gurly men on upper campus and a Troojan horse AD.

3. Wrong. It can take Decades to come back, if ever- i.e., Clempson, Georgia, Notre Dame, Nebraska, Miami, etc, etc. Some might argue that Miami is even more unmanly than Washington considering that they were the best program in America from 1983 to 2001 and it's not even close. And now look at 'em. Face it, Creep: we're in the same sissy boat.
    1. I don't believe in blue bloods. Neither did Miami. That's why I liked them, and still do. It's fundamentally un-American to believe in aristocratic shit, though very British, if you're into that.

2. I still say that there's something in your? culture that admires USC too much. It's so unmanly and embarrassing to hear UW frat boys publicly fawn over SC, brag about all their "SC frens", make up stories about "dating an SC chick once" and declare with pride how much "USC really, really respects Washington as the other (vastly inferior) conference power," and get all hot and bothered whenever they're doing well and say shit like, "order has been restored." A manly program would still be seething over what they had a hand in doing and not rest until they were destroyed as a program. Accepting their rightful place as the alpha dog is just .... it's more than unmanly. It's debilitating to one's manhood. The only thing that gets a Husky really going is the very idea of Oregon challenging them as conference #2. It's like competing in a Costanza Contest.

3. Decades is one thing. You're forgetting that between 1983 and 2001, Miami was left for dead after 1995. They were Oregon State bad for a few years there, but began emerging in 1999. Never Owen, but in that zip code of bad. The current drought has been a long one, but I think it may be coming to an end soon.
    Odd, because at the time I felt so tuff and manly out there dancing on the O.

It was that empty Rainer can you left out there, and that smashed out Camel Light that really pushed it over the top. It started then, while you and Race Bannon met in the porking lot to smoke weed and talk shit.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

FUCK

you have a shitty memory
    so do you.

it was levity in the first instance. stop taking yourself so seriously. NOFC who you worked with, or what you think, or what your area of academic and profession expertise happens to be.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

FUCK

you have a shitty memory
    so do you.

it was levity in the first instance. stop taking yourself so seriously. NOFC who you worked with, or what you think, or what your area of academic and profession expertise happens to be.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
    Fuck USC that is all.

NOGAF about Oregon.

Fuck USC that is all.

NOGAF about Oregon.

Not very convincing. But a really good effert.
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

FUCK

you have a shitty memory
    so do you.

Gifs. Super.

I'll ask @HoustonHusky when he plans on returning your balls.

Fuck USC that is all.

NOGAF about Oregon.

Not very convincing. But a really good effert.
    Idgaf about a loser progrum.
    Why does anyone care what OBK says? He’s a retarded fucking qoock.