Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Still Putin's bitch

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    It is hypocritical. You freaked out over that comment. Now support a dude who is bending over even more to Russia. I didn't like it either time. HTH
    Yes you're a hypocrite. Please poont out how he bent over? Did he "reset" relations? Did he give them something for nothing? Piles of cash? Did he say I'll be "flexible" comrade! Come on out with it!

You don't like that he didn't publicly bitch at Putin. Wasn't going to happen. That western Europe has inked this deal to supply Russia with billions of dollars in income is total bullshit. It will supply Vlad with billions for military expansion etc. etc. etc. All while NATO allies cut their military funding. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump has a right to tell them to pony up!

If your old enough you'll remember Reagan blocked the big Russia pipeline back in '81 or '82. Europe hated us for it. I know I was there. Fortunately they were still friendly in Denmark. Not so much anywhere else in Europe at the time.
    Trump bent over like a rented mule. HTH
    I said point it out. Guess you just proved your only know the talking points. Again.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:
    It is hypocritical. You freaked out over that comment. Now support a dude who is bending over even more to Russia. I didn't like it either time. HTH
    Yes you're a hypocrite. Please poont out how he bent over? Did he "reset" relations? Did he give them something for nothing? Piles of cash? Did he say I'll be "flexible" comrade! Come on out with it!

You don't like that he didn't publicly bitch at Putin. Wasn't going to happen. That western Europe has inked this deal to supply Russia with billions of dollars in income is total bullshit. It will supply Vlad with billions for military expansion etc. etc. etc. All while NATO allies cut their military funding. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Trump has a right to tell them to pony up!

If your old enough you'll remember Reagan blocked the big Russia pipeline back in '81 or '82. Europe hated us for it. I know I was there. Fortunately they were still friendly in Denmark. Not so much anywhere else in Europe at the time.
    I said point it out. Guess you just proved your only know the talking points. Again.
    "At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."
    Since his own intelligence agencies tapped all of his communications with out basis and falsified FISA application information what would you expect him to say? They have proven untrustworthy. No worries they'll be cleaning that up soon.
    Hanging with Russians is the basis.

You don't trust our spies but you trust theirs. Good choice you commie fuck.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USMChawk said:

Jesus, enough fucking talking. Let’s just get this civil war started.

I’ll joke about almost anything, but fuck off. Over the fucking line, bub. America isn’t something you just toss out and replace. You make me sick.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

"At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be," he replied."
    Since his own intelligence agencies tapped all of his communications with out basis and falsified FISA application information what would you expect him to say? They have proven untrustworthy. No worries they'll be cleaning that up soon.

I don't trust ours at this point in time. The Obunghole administration used the government apparatus (CIA,NSA,FBI,IRS) against his political opponents and to try an ensure a victory for his party in the election. Sounds a lot more like a Ruskie to me
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Its like when your a wee lad and you see the grown ups doing all these magical things that make them super heroes. Than you get to an age and realize no one knows what the fuck they are doing. Moral of the story? We all grow up at our own pace.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Heard the sound bites on radio. I’m in the what the fuck camp. Strange days.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I don't trust ours at this point in time. The Obunghole administration used the government apparatus (CIA,NSA,FBI,IRS) against his political opponents and to try an ensure a victory for his party in the election. Sounds a lot more like a Ruskie to me
    Trump loves the poorly educated potd.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hi there! Intelligence agencies have overstepped their boundaries since they were created and the creation of Homeland Security gave them even wider bounds. Everything you type and everything you speak on a phone is bot watches and can be accessed at any Tim.

Even Drumpf, yes I’m calling him Drumpf today, knows this. So when given the opportunity with the whole world watching to demand answers from Putin about Russian interference in our Democracy, he insteads acts like a jilted lover and throws American intelligence under the Bus instead. While He was standing next to Putin, no less.

So in summary. At best, Trump took his pound of flesh from our intelligence agency like the jilted lover. At worst, He is so gravely frightened that Putin will expose him for an impeachable Offense, that He lets him off the hook... For anything.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's so afraid of Putin that he's trying to take his LNG contracts from him and telling Germany to stop sending him all that cash.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

He's so afraid of Putin that he's trying to take his LNG contracts from him and telling Germany to stop sending him all that cash.

You are loyal soldier my friend.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's just fact versus fantasy. Actions over words.

Grow up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Hi there! Intelligence agencies have overstepped their boundaries since they were created and the creation of Homeland Security gave them even wider bounds. Everything you type and everything you speak on a phone is bot watches and can be accessed at any Tim.

Even Drumpf, yes I’m calling him Drumpf today, knows this. So when given the opportunity with the whole world watching to demand answers from Putin about Russian interference in our Democracy, he insteads acts like a jilted lover and throws American intelligence under the Bus instead. While He was standing next to Putin, no less.

So in summary. At best, Trump took his pound of flesh from our intelligence agency like the jilted lover. At worst, He is so gravely frightened that Putin will expose him for an impeachable Offense, that He lets him off the hook... For anything.
    I don't think Putin has anything. I'm not exactly happy how it went either but the hypocrisy pisses me off.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is it called 2nd hand seamen when Putin fucks Trump in the ass, and then Trump's fans on this board suck his dick?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

The irony
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think you're wrong about this.
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I don't think Putin has anything. I'm not exactly happy how it went either but the hypocrisy pisses me off.
    Did you squint your eyes, furrow your brow, twiddle your thumbs, count your fingers, pick your nose, mend your socks with hannity on the radio when you came up with this thought?

Trump loves the poorly educated potd.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    "I love the poorly educated" is probably the most honest statement Trump has ever made. Just look at the morons on this board that support him blindly. Between race, Sledog, and pawz... Their combined IQ is equal to Ektards accuracy rate.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I would be shocked if anything ever comes from Mueller against Trump. There's nothing there

Trump’s actions towards Russia is much tougher than the previous administration and I'm right about that

Swaye's Wigwam

"I love the poorly educated" is probably the most honest statement Trump has ever made. Just look at the morons on this board that support him blindly. Between race, Sledog, and pawz... Their combined IQ is equal to Ektards accuracy rate.

I'm smarter than you

By a lot
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dflea said:

I would be shocked if anything ever comes from Mueller against Trump. There's nothing there

Trump’s actions towards Russia is much tougher than the previous administration and I'm right about that

The real scandal is Benghazi. If we only had a couple more investigations into Benghazi we'd know the truth.