Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's too damn hot outside drinks

12346»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I wouldn't wish Bud light lime on hondo
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Made some red eye's on Sunday after a long day of drinking in the sun on Saturday.

This is how I make them. Classic recipes will differ but this will get rid of your crudo.

12oz Beer of choice (drink 2 oz or so for space or pour out for @NSA_Dawg)
    1oz vodka(silver tequila also acceptable)
    3oz Clamato
    Tapatio & worcestershire sauce to taste
    pepperoncini or other pickled pepper for garnish(must be at least mildly spicey you putos)
    Crack a raw egg and don't break the yolk. Do NOT Stir! Beer choice will determine if it sinks or swims.
    Finish with pepper and Tajin.

My Messican frend said it was the best damn beer he ever drank. Better than a bloody mary or a chelada.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

Made some red eye's on Sunday after a long day of drinking in the sun on Saturday.

This is how I make them. Classic recipes will differ but this will get rid of your crudo.

3oz Clamato
    pepperoncini or other pickled pepper for garnish(must be at least mildly spicey you putos)
    Crack a raw egg and don't break the yolk. Do NOT Stir! Beer choice will determine if it sinks or swims.

My Messican frend said it was the best damn beer he ever drank. Better than a bloody mary or a chelada.

This drink could be even better if you took out the egg and vodka, and added in some lime juice.
    Swaye's Wigwam

3oz Clamato

This drink could be even better if you took out the egg and vodka, and added in some lime juice.
    Lime juice is acceptable as an addition though I wouldn't add more than half a lime freshly squeezed. Taking out the egg and vodka is very unmanly and is considered treason from what I am hearing. USC and the Russians will respekt you more if you keep them in.
    Swaye's Wigwam

3oz Clamato

Lime juice is acceptable as an addition though I wouldn't add more than half a lime freshly squeezed. Taking out the egg and vodka is very unmanly and is considered treason from what I am hearing. USC and the Russians will respekt you more if you keep them in.
    Point being, I love mechaladas more than a gringo should. But vodka and raw eggs in beer just seems wrong.
    Swaye's Wigwam

3oz Clamato

Point being, I love mechaladas more than a gringo should. But vodka and raw eggs in beer just seems wrong.
    Try it. You might find that you like it. Both dad's would recommend it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

It tastes like nothing but it’s all I got. At least I get some corona.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,382
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The collaboration sour on tap at 20 Corners Brewing is awesome. Highly recommend.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It doesn’t matter what you drink as long as you have what the ladies like to drink.

Remember this above all my son.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

It doesn’t matter what you drink as long as you have what the ladies like to drink.

What would you say is the best summer drink for chubby chasing?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

What would you say is the best summer drink for chubby chasing?
    Back in the day it was 2 litre bottle of California Coolers. Now it’s flavored vodka drinks or white wine. And if your able find the wetspot, you best have some burritos or Mac n cheese lined up for the afterglow.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    Rainier or one of those new carbonated alcoholic beverages.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    New house has mint that's taken over the backyard. Better tell the wife I'll be weeding all evening.

Swaye's Wigwam

New house has mint that's taken over the backyard. Better tell the wife I'll be weeding all evening.

Fitting. This season was not mint to be.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Imma do some weeding this weekend, too.