Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Enjoy Petersen

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

haie said:

^
    Play the game that never happened and get back to me.

Win a Natty and get back to me.
    Key word "win." But in order to #WinSomething, you need to get to the big game first. You know, the game UW has yet to play in their 128 year football history.
    Interesting take. How could UW play in the big game 128 years when according to you it has only been in play a fraction of tbose years?
    Sort the semantics out with a lawyer. Creepycoug maybe? 128 year football resume. No title game appearance. Facts are facts.

What @Swaye is trying to say is, @creepycoug isn't taking on any new clients at the moment.

Thanks @Swaye !
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

You see, THIS is why I'm a Hurricane, and THIS is why you and your kind aspire to be nothing more than USC's favorite younger sibling. We? don't spend our time making sure other people like us. You do. That is the very core difference in program culture that transcends coaching. It's in the water here to have an inferiority complex; Miami came to be from nothing, like a phoenix, precisely because it didn't aspire to be anybody's anything. Even when Oregon was at its apex, Miami didn't talk about Oregon. Miami talks about being MIAMI again.

You are not even fucking trolling. Sad, really. Trolling would be understandable for its entertainment value. Creep "gets" trolling. He practically invented the art back on the Scout boreds while you bumble-phuks were making it with cheerleaders.

You actually care and seem to need to have OBK and Mosster, of all poasters, acknowledge that UW is better than Oregon ... now and always. You are so insecure about Washington that you can't even see that two of the biggest trolls are trolling you about their historically bad-mediocre-good-very good-bad program.

I mean, you have scoreboard two whole years in a row, and you have post-season appearances they don't, and apparently you have recruits they can never get. And of course, you have USC's undying respect as their favorite underling. Nice body of work.

With all of that in your favor, why do you try so hard with the Oregon riff-raff? You're like my old classmate who makes a shit load of $$ in sales, but who constantly tries to one-up me ... vacations, boats, cars, etc., because being around the Creep makes him feel like shit. He knows he can make all the $$ he wants and nothing will ever change the fact that (1) he wasn't smart enough to do what I do, (2) my wife is hotter than his, (3) my kids go to better schools, (4) I'm taller and better looking than he is, (5) I had his wife before she was his wife, and most importantly, (6) that he cares about all that. You are that guy.

You say you don't know what to say? That's the point Brutus. You shouldn't feel compelled to say anything. Just be happy ... that is, if you're actually happy. I know this; next tim Miami wins a title, and they will, you will not find Creep running around worried about Virginia Tech fans. Foh Shoh.
    Man, they must have bullied the hell out of you outside Kane Hall. This is some dark shit.
    @BearsWiin had Creeps wife once.

Said it was nothing special.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

You see, THIS is why I'm a Hurricane, and THIS is why you and your kind aspire to be nothing more than USC's favorite younger sibling. We? don't spend our time making sure other people like us. You do. That is the very core difference in program culture that transcends coaching. It's in the water here to have an inferiority complex; Miami came to be from nothing, like a phoenix, precisely because it didn't aspire to be anybody's anything. Even when Oregon was at its apex, Miami didn't talk about Oregon. Miami talks about being MIAMI again.

You are not even fucking trolling. Sad, really. Trolling would be understandable for its entertainment value. Creep "gets" trolling. He practically invented the art back on the Scout boreds while you bumble-phuks were making it with cheerleaders.

You actually care and seem to need to have OBK and Mosster, of all poasters, acknowledge that UW is better than Oregon ... now and always. You are so insecure about Washington that you can't even see that two of the biggest trolls are trolling you about their historically bad-mediocre-good-very good-bad program.

I mean, you have scoreboard two whole years in a row, and you have post-season appearances they don't, and apparently you have recruits they can never get. And of course, you have USC's undying respect as their favorite underling. Nice body of work.

With all of that in your favor, why do you try so hard with the Oregon riff-raff? You're like my old classmate who makes a shit load of $$ in sales, but who constantly tries to one-up me ... vacations, boats, cars, etc., because being around the Creep makes him feel like shit. He knows he can make all the $$ he wants and nothing will ever change the fact that (1) he wasn't smart enough to do what I do, (2) my wife is hotter than his, (3) my kids go to better schools, (4) I'm taller and better looking than he is, (5) I had his wife before she was his wife, and most importantly, (6) that he cares about all that. You are that guy.

You say you don't know what to say? That's the point Brutus. You shouldn't feel compelled to say anything. Just be happy ... that is, if you're actually happy. I know this; next tim Miami wins a title, and they will, you will not find Creep running around worried about Virginia Tech fans. Foh Shoh.
    Man, they must have bullied the hell out of you outside Kane Hall. This is some dark shit.
    Dark, and true af. Even my main broh rowboat, he of tall-man confidence, of cool, calm and collected rowboater perspective, reads that and shivers at the thought of where he has plied his affections and loyalty all these many years. He says to himself, "Fuck, Creepy makes a compelling poont. Is this the Washington to which I gave myself over? This is that in which I believe? What does that say about me?

Identity crises at our age is a bitch. I made the tuff decision years ago. I'm good. Face it. You are in love with an institution that long ago resigned itself to second-tier. An institution that only aspired to garner the respect of its superior, not replace its superior as the Alpha Male.

It's essentially a program that, at its core, is unmanly.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Christ. We're going to a dark place here. You never fuck the other guy's wife.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

Fake news. Ride someone else's poast.
  • Options

Doogles said:

I said "before she was his wife." High school my brother. High school.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

What? U get it when you can
  • Options

Dark, and true af. Even my main broh rowboat, he of tall-man confidence, of cool, calm and collected rowboater perspective, reads that and shivers at the thought of where he has plied his affections and loyalty all these many years. He says to himself, "Fuck, Creepy makes a compelling poont. Is this the Washington to which I gave myself over? This is that in which I believe? What does that say about me?

Identity crises at our age is a bitch. I made the tuff decision years ago. I'm good. Face it. You are in love with an institution that long ago resigned itself to second-tier. An institution that only aspired to garner the respect of its superior, not replace its superior as the Alpha Male.

The poont which you do not give enough credence to, Creep, is that by Nov. 7, 1992 we had replaced our superior as Alpha Male Program of the West. And then that program (along with the others) pulled a very UNMANLY move and ratted us over a bunch of chintzy ass shit, precisely because we had become top Dawg. Counterfactuals are for losers and not very manly, BUT what if UW had not committed suicide and DJ wins another NT in the 90s? It's very difficulty because of MONEY, TRADITION, and LOCATION to go from a Tier II beta program to a Tier I alpha program but it has happened in the relatively recent history of the sport.
    Two poonts:

1. And Oregon was good once too; and

2. You? let them do that to you instead of fighting back.

Other programs have been shit slammed. The manly ones don't take 30 years to come back.

And you know I don't deal in hypotheticals. It's unmanly.
  • Options

The poont which you do not give enough credence to, Creep, is that by Nov. 7, 1992 we had replaced our superior as Alpha Male Program of the West. And then that program (along with the others) pulled a very UNMANLY move and ratted us over a bunch of chintzy ass shit, precisely because we had become top Dawg. Counterfactuals are for losers and not very manly, BUT what if UW had not committed suicide and DJ wins another NT in the 90s? It's very difficulty because of MONEY, TRADITION, and LOCATION to go from a Tier II beta program to a Tier I alpha program but it has happened in the relatively recent history of the sport.
    Two poonts:

1. And Oregon was good once too; and

2. You? let them do that to you instead of fighting back.

Other programs have been shit slammed. The manly ones don't take 30 years to come back.

And you know I don't deal in hypotheticals. It's unmanly.
    And PS: because your idols from So Cal had a hand in your demise, you should hate them all the moar, instead of fawning over them like a teenage girl at a Beeber concert. I hadn't considered that angle until just now. Thanks. So, so, so unmanly.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Doogles said:

JESUSFUCK leave me out of you're NW mossnose flannelwearing NOC bullshit squat-to-pissing contests.

You do realize that you can type me into the joke without fucking tagging me and making me wonder if I need to read this shit, right? Right?

FUCK
    Who are you kidding? You can't quit this place, especially since HoustonHusky ripped you a new one and replaced you on my hero list. We can feel you lurking, even when you don't poast.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    A triple shit posts that would make bumpy proud
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Don't listen to creep. He's a fan of the coogers and the Canes, neither of which is worth a fuck right now. One was never worth a fuck.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

BRB, JO even if you can't beat a 3rd rate, 3rd world country with air power.